Used 2014 Dodge Dart for Sale
About the 2014 Dodge Dart
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Dodge Dart. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Dodge Dart
Great car for reasonable price
My Dart has been great to drive - great mileage, comfortable on long trips, good sound system and interior styling. Performs flawlessly so far and the back-up camera has made a huge difference in those situations.
- Technology and Entertainment: Great interior styling and definitely like the touch screen controls
- Fuel Economy: Great gas mileage
- Power: I was expecting just a little more get-up-and-go and passing power
Such a great car, Such a great price!
It’s bigger than a typical sedan, and more spacious. Fast and fun to drive. The price was nice and the people at carmax were great and friendly.
- Cargo Space: Very spacious
- Fuel Economy: Runs through gas for a little while after getting it but gets better with time.
Nice to look at decent to drive
Dodge rushed the production of this model of car so there are some design flaws that are noticeable, the good with the bad it’s a decent car
- Technology and Entertainment: Nice touchscreen that controls the radio and ac/heat which is very useful
- Styling: It has sporty styling with leather and nice seats for an all around comfortable ride
- Cabin Noise: It cuts out the majority of outside noise so you can drive in peace
- Cost to Maintain: Different parts wear out fairly quick
- Braking: Braking is touch and go, sometimes it’s really good and sometimes you have white knuckles
- Value: When I bought this car it was 16k with the MaxCare plan and it’s valued at around 5k so you are WAY over and under
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.