Used Dodge Dart for Sale
2016 Dodge Dart GT
$99 Shipping from CarMax Mechanicsburg, PA
2015 Dodge Dart GT
Only available at CarMax Raleigh, NC
About the Dodge Dart
Though the Dodge Dart was discontinued following the release of the 2016 model, the Dodge Dart still remains a popular choice in the used compact car market thanks in part to its sleek styling, athletic handling, and easy-to-use technology features. If you are looking for a great used compact car that looks stylish and drives like a dream, the Dodge Dart is an excellent option to consider.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Dodge Dart Trim Configurations
2014-2016 Dodge Dart Trim Configurations
The 2014-2016 Dodge Dart comes available in six different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
• SE - The SE trim of the 2014-2016 Dodge Dart includes features such as a 160 hp 2.0L four-cylinder engine, a four-speaker audio system, a soft-touch instrument panel, LED taillamps, and more!
• SXT - The SXT trim of the 2014-2016 Dodge Dart includes everything found on the SE trim as well as a 184 hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine, steering wheel-mounted audio controls, voice commands, a six-speaker audio system, Bluetooth® audio streaming, and more!
• Rallye (2014 only) - The Rallye trim of the 2014 Dodge Dart includes everything found on the SXT trim as well as a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, black aluminum wheels, fog lamps, a touring suspension, and more!
• Aero - The Aero trim of the 2014-2016 Dodge Dart includes everything found on the SXT trim as well as a 160 hp 1.4L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, a rearview camera, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, automatic headlights, and more!
• GT - The GT trim of the 2014-2016 Dodge Dart includes everything found on the Aero trim as well as a 184 hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine, push-button start, LED interior lighting, dual-zone automatic climate control, remote start, and more!
• Limited - The Limited trim of the 2014-2016 Dodge Dart includes everything found on the GT trim as well as a power sunroof, heated front seats, leather-trimmed seating, a built-in navigation system, and more!
Dodge Dart vs Other Cars
Dodge Dart vs. Ford Focus
The 2016 Dodge Dart offers 13.1 cubic ft. of cargo space in the trunk, which is virtually identical to the 13.2 cubic ft. of cargo space offered by the 2016 Ford Focus. The two vehicles also feature very comparable base engines as well, with the 2016 Dart and the 2016 Focus both coming equipped with a 160 hp base engine. The 2016 Ford Focus, however, comes with more standard technology features such as rearview camera and a color LCD display.
Dodge Dart vs Honda Civic
The cargo volume in the 2016 Dodge Dart and the 2016 Honda Civic are virtually the same, though the 2016 Civic does offer a slightly larger 15.1 cubic ft. trunk. The 2016 Dodge Dart has a more powerful base engine than the 2016 Honda Civic - which comes equipped with a 158 hp base engine - but only slightly. The 2016 Honda Civic, however, offers a more standard technology features such as LED daytime running lights and a rearview camera.
Dodge Dart vs Ford Fusion
The 2016 Ford Fusion offers 16 cubic ft. of cargo space in the trunk, which is more than what you will get with the 2016 Dodge Dart. The 2016 Ford Fusion also features a more powerful 175 hp base engine.
Q: Is the Dodge Dart discontinued?
A: The Dodge Dart is no longer in production. After first coming onto the market as a 2013 model, the Dodge Dart was discontinued following the release of the 2016 model.
Q: What is multiair on the Dodge Dart?
A: Multiair is an engine technology found on certain engines that are available for the Dodge Dart. Multiair is an intake air control technology that is designed to increase the engine's power and torque.
Q: What kind of gas mileage does the Dodge Dart get?
A: The 2016 Dodge Dart gets an EPA estimated combined 27 mpg when equipped with a 2.0L four-cylinder engine and an automatic transmission.1
Q: How much horsepower does the new Dodge Dart have?
A: The 2016 Dodge Dart comes available with multiple engine options. When equipped with the most powerful of these engine options - a 2.4L four-cylinder engine - the 2016 Dodge Dart is able to produce up to 184 hp.
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
RepairPal gave the Dodge Dart an overall reliability rating of 4 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Excellent. This rating ranks the Dodge Dart 26th out of 45 among Compact Cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Dodge Dart is $518, compared to an average of $437 for Compact Cars and $556 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Dodge Dart owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.5 times per year, compared to an average of 0.9 times for Compact Cars and 1.4 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 10% for the Dodge Dart, compared to an average of 10% for Compact Cars and 12% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2006-2020 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 09/01/2021. Learn more.
Reviews for Dodge Dart
Terrible car. Had issues since day 8. Took it back to car max 3 times during my warranty period and they fixed everything but the actual problem. That’s 3 times I had to pay $10 in tolls for nothing. The staff was very friendly but I feel cheated out of a car. So disappointed. This is my first car I got on my own, and by far my worst car. Now that my warranty is done I’m so upset that I have to come out of pocket to fix something I’ve been complaining about since I got the car.
- Fuel Economy: Good on gas
- Cabin Noise: Sounds like a dully truck/airplane
- Ride and Handling: Makes noise and vibrates when I turn
Quick and Surefooted
This little car is quick, surefooted, and full of features. The 1.4 Liter Turbo-Charged engine comes straight out of the Fiat Abarth but built in the US. Driving is fun again especially while using the auto-stick function allowing you to shift on demand. Inside you'll find the leather seats, soft-touch surfaces and ambient lighting adds a touch of class not found in this segment. The dash is all electronic and re-configurable. Then there is the 8.4 inch touchscreen with navigation, Bluetooth, and all the controls at your fingertips. Getting an average 34 mpg seals the deal and makes the Dart right on target.
- Ride and Handling: It is surefooted and designed for European roads.
- Technology and Entertainment: It's loaded with features and even has available WiFi
- Styling: From it'ss mean looking grill to the Charger inspired rearend it's just awesome looking.
- Interior Space: The front seats are roomy but if if have small children getting then in and out of the back seat will be a challenge
Best features for the price
Great car. I was most amazed by the technology and interior style. Dodge really got it right this time. Multiple ports, hidden to keep the sleek cockpit look cord free while driving. Spectacular navigation quality and ease of use. Handsfree phone and bluetooth synchronized great. Drives really nice, hugs the road, and you can hardly tell it's a 4 cylinder. My kids called it "speedy". I gave it 4 stars for two main reasons, it's low safety rating, (I felt a rear end bump would have done me in) and the shocks/strut system was inferior to nearly every other vehicle I've owned. If you enjoy feeling every bump on the road then this car is for you. All in all though it was still a sleek looking car and had great features for the price.
- Interior Space:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy:
- Cargo Space:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.