Used 2015 Dodge Dart for Sale
About the 2015 Dodge Dart
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Dodge Dart. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Dodge Dart
this car has been a great car with great gas mileage and very dependable best car I have ever owned
- Fuel Economy: my fuel cost has been cut dramatically since owning this car
- Ride and Handling: this car handles wonderfully it is a very smooth ride
- Technology and Entertainment: I love the Bluetooth technology in this car it makes it easier to answer calls hand free and everything is on steering wheel which makes it safer to use
- Ride and Handling:
Not a bad car!
This car works really well for me. Few to no problems at this point in time. Maybe the tire pressure system may be a little off, but I can live with that
- Fuel Economy: Good on gas. Not super amazing, but definitely not a gas guzzler
- Dashboard: I just love the red and black look
- Technology and Entertainment: Radio is awesome with sirius xm. Also love the backup camera
- Braking: Brakes could be stronger
- Power: Could be a little more powerful
- Value: Costs a little more than I'd like
Grear car perfect for young adult
The music is perfect ive had someome come out of there store they are working at to ask me what speakers this car has and I never bought speakers for it . The speedd is great the big face touch screen is LIT I recommend this car . 5 months into having the car the battery died the car never wanted to start until the fourth cranck
- Styling: The music is great when you connect your phone
- Technology and Entertainment: SUPER GOOD ON GAS 15 gets me a half of tank nearly close to it
- Braking: Great breaks
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.