Used 2014 Ford F350 for Sale
Reviews for 2014 Ford F350
great truck for towing,and comfort
very comfortable, great truck for towing or hauling,
- Interior Space:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Cost to Maintain:
A Real Tow Besdt
If you tow heavy like I do, you need to seriously consider a Ford Superduty with the 6.7L engine. I tow an 11k lbs fifth wheel and get 11 MPG on average. More power than most will ever need.
- Power: Tons of power for towing
- Technology and Entertainment: Tons of features. Sync touchscreen is very nice!
- Safety: Short of getting hit by a train I doubt most vehicles would cause a lot of damage in an accident. Tons of airbags as well.
- Cost to Maintain: Diesel engine requires more oil, DEF as well as fuel filter changes resulting in higher costs
- Value: The powerful diesel comes at a step cost!
- Ride and Handling: Rides well for a 1 ton truck but it's no Lexus!
Process was fast and easy from start to finish. had it shipped to me. Completed the purchase and CarMax even repaired everything that I could’ve nitpicked. Very impressed.
- Power: That 6.7L is a pulling beast. truck and camper total weight is approx 25K lbs. No issues pulling at all!
- Technology and Entertainment: The Lariat model definitely knows how to spoil ya!
- Cabin Noise: Super quiet in the cabin even with the diesel.
- Cost to Maintain: Diesel everything is more expensive.
- Fuel Economy: When towing I get between 8-12MPG. just everyday driving is between 16-20MPG.
- Value: Definitely more costly than your everyday run of the mill truck. Absolutely worth it in my opinion though since I haul so much.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.