Used 2015 GMC for Sale
2015 GMC Acadia Denali
Free Shipping from CarMax Virginia Beach, VA
Reviews for 2015 GMC
Great car, great deal!
We previously owned a 2007 Acadia a few years back, and my wife couldn't wait to get back into another one. This one had all the features we were looking for: sunroof, cloth heated seats, tow package, third row seat, backup camera, excellent stereo, rear A/C, and the perfect shade of metallic gray paint. It's a great, smooth, dependable ride that sits up just enough to see in heavy traffic, but has the driving feel of a car. Plenty of room for family, friends and luggage for longer trips.
- Ride and Handling: smooth acceleration, handles more like a car than an SUV
- Interior Space: plenty of room for family and friends wherever we want to go
- Value: didn't break the bank like some of the larger or more luxury-oriented SUVs on the market
- Fuel Economy: better economy than most SUVs, but still not as good as I believe it could be
The GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 6.2L is such an amazing truck. Looks awesome, drives smooth and has lots of power when you need it, is super comfortable and roomy, and is reliable. Some people say they have had issues with the transmission not shifting smoothly but I have not had that happen to me. Overall this truck fits my lifestyle. I mainly drive it on highway and city roads, but I can also take it off road if I want since it is a 4 x 4. The main thing is it does it's job and my family loves it, especially my 2 sons. They love riding in it.
- Power: This truck has tons of power with the 6.2 liter V8. Towing capacity when you need it or just enjoying your drive to work.
- Styling: I love the look of this truck. The way it is designed and how it looks is a big plus.
- Interior Space: Since I have the SLT, I have leather seats and the interior is very comfortable. I have the crew cab so there is tons of space for my family on road trips.
- Reliability: I haven't had any transmission problems but lots of people have with this model truck.
- Cost to Maintain: The manufacturer requires only premium fuel. The tires will also be pricey since they sit on 22 inch wheels.
- Fuel Economy: Its not great. 15 to 21 mpg but what can you expect from a big truck.
Like the make/model, but not a good deal.
It’s the perfect car for my family, but it was the second Carnac transfer and I requested a walk around. I asked for no major paint/body damage the the paint is in terrible shape. I had 1 day left on my rental and didn’t have much time left so I bought it anyways. All of the regrets. As soon as the “detailing” was t fresh the paint was in bad shape.
- Ride and Handling: Rides great
- Interior Space: Roomy
- Seat Comfort:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.