Used 2016 Honda for Sale
Reviews for 2016 Honda
2016 Honda Pilot
I purchased my Honda in February, and have had nothing but problems. The Emissions System light keeps coming on. Carmax has been pretty good about the issue. I took back to them 3 times and thought it was solved, and the light came on again. Carmax sent me to the Honda Dealer twice and on again. I have another appointment. We will see. I am beyond frustrated. Seems to me Carmax should have know about this issue before selling it to me. I really like Carmax’s approach. I have spent enough time in dealerships in my lifetime spending 4 to 6 hours before buying a car.
- Ride and Handling:
- Cargo Space:
- Technology and Entertainment: Radio is scratchy
- Dashboard: Kind of distracting
Great car at a great price
First off, it looks nice and luxurious! The shape of the car is phenomenal. It has pretty good gas mileage and has some cool perks to it! LOVE my Honda Civic! Only issue is the tire pressure light stayed on for awhile. I calibrated the system and now my tires are around 20 PSI and I have to keep filling them up. Other than that, absolutely love my Civic.
- Reliability: It’s a super reliable car. It rates 4.5/5 stars on reliability and crash test.
- Fuel Economy: Great fuel mileage
- Ride and Handling: Tires go low or my car won’t tell me when they’re low
Great MPG and Utility features
This was an award winning year for the Honda CRV-EX 2016 model. It has great room in the cabin for my 6 foot hubby, love the heated seats, fog lights, and keyless entry. This is my 4th Honda and they are made to last. Last one got to 237K and then went to my daughter, then my son who still owns it. Honda's are made to last. All four have been winners.
- Cost to Maintain: built to last
- Fuel Economy: MIne is getting 32 MPG for this model that is great
- Visibility: Camera for back up and the turning into the right lane. Lots of glass to see everything else.
- Styling: I am a shorter person, so the step up is a little uncomfortable, but I will take it so my hubby will do more driving.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.