Used 2014 Honda Ridgeline for Sale
2014 Honda Ridgeline RTL
Available at your store CarMax Dulles, VA
Reviews for 2014 Honda Ridgeline
Best Vehicle we have ever owned !!!
It's a Honda, and it's a SUV !
- Power: It moves when you need it to !
- Seat Comfort: Heated. Really nice in the winter
- Reliability: It's a Honda
- Cabin Noise:
- Fuel Economy:
- Cost to Maintain:
High end truck in a compact style
Awesome truck to drive, the SE model has it all, everything a Cad Ext has, (had one) and more compact, its a good all around truck, 4x and all, not the best gas, but good as any other plus its easy to drive.
- Braking: stops on a dime
- Power: Love the power
- Dashboard: Very easy to see and use, and understand
- Cabin Noise: It is a tad more than some , but not even a deal breaker
Uber-functional with great looks and performance
Super functional: split folding back seats, dual action tailgate, in-bed trunk-- all great features that make this truck work well for a family with kids, dog, stuff to haul etc. But even though its a "work horse", it's still finished out nicely, very comfortable, great for taking friends out for dinner. Handles well for a pick-up, Honda reliable performance.
- Cargo Space: in-bed trunk is fabulous, in addition to roomy bed with built-in security hooks
- Interior Space: split back seats fold up to make easy entry for big dog to jump in on his own, plus plenty of room for groceries, kids, whatever
- Ride and Handling: 4wD a must where I live (at bottom of big hill that ices up sometimes); handles more smoothly than typical truck
- Cabin Noise: not terrible, but could be a little quieter
- Fuel Economy: it's a truck. If you want good mileage, get something else.
- Styling: I honestly hate the slant-angle connection between cab and bed, I think it looks kinda stupid... but hey that's just a minor cosmetic thing.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.