Used 2017 Jaguar XF for Sale
Reviews for 2017 Jaguar XF
not enough power but great on gas
- Fuel Economy: I can drive extra long before I run out gas
- Dashboard: the screen shows your rear the entire time you drive
- Reliability: never gave me any issues
- Cost to Maintain: Def and a special type of oil
- Interior Space:
Love my Jag
Great salon car with fast agility and great nuleaget for the turbo charged diesel option.
- Fuel Economy: currently on a trip and getting between 36 & 47 MPG
- Styling: Not over the top but tasteful.
Love this car
Because it's smooth, sleek, and sexy.
- Styling: I love the look of it.
- Ride and Handling: It rides smoothly.
- Braking: It brakes on a dime.
- Power: There's really not a con on the power. It actually has great power for a V4. I just wish it was a V6.
- Value: Although I got a great deal, it just seems for a luxury car like this, the mirrors should automatically fold in. There's not even a button to access this feature.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.