Used 2014 Kia Soul for Sale
2014 Kia Soul +
Coming soon to CarMax Turnersville, NJ
2014 Kia Soul !
Coming soon to CarMax Langhorne, PA
About the 2014 Kia Soul
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Kia Soul. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Kia Soul
Practical, comfortable car with fuel economy
The Soul manual operates very easily. Fuel economy is excellent, always above the EPA estimate. Lots of interior and cargo space. If you want the manual, Kia has "decontented" the car. All of the 2014 and later manuals, for instance, do not have cruise control. Many Souls have no spare tire.
- Fuel Economy: getting above th EPA estimate for highway around town
- Cabin Noise: Small 4 cylinder but it is quiet!
- Cargo Space: Take out the cargo trau or fold the back seats. Walla! hatchback completes the equation.
- Braking: a litlle touchy when cold
Wonderful car at a nice price
I have had my Soul for about 4 months now. I have really enjoyed it. It met my qualifications of sitting higher, cargo space for yard supplies, back seats that fold down flat, rear wiper, and arm rest. I got all these and more without the higher cost of an SUV.
- Interior Space: Very comfortable for a smaller car, lots of head room, I'm short but my son is who almost 6' is comfortable in the car.
- Technology and Entertainment: I love having my cell phone so that I can answer and initiate calls using controls on the steering wheel and talk without using headphones.
- Seat Comfort: The seats are comfortable. I like the sitting high up feeling, like an SUV.
Awesome Car and Great Service
This car is cute, comfortable, easy and fun to drive, has a surprising amount of cargo/passenger space for a compact car. I am very happy wit the car and with Carmax system that was so easy to use.
- Cargo Space: easy to carry things and people
- Fuel Economy: its pretty good averaging 30 miles to the gallon
- Ride and Handling: sometimes accelerates slowly
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.