Used 2017 Kia Soul for Sale
About the 2017 Kia Soul
Featuring a spacious and well-designed interior, unique and attractive styling, and an impressive list of available features across its three different trim configurations, the 2017 Kia Soul is an ideal compact car for anyone wanting to purchase a nimble, agile car that is also spacious and comfortable to drive. Depending on the trim that you choose, the 2017 Kia Soul can be equipped with either a 130 hp 1.6L four-cylinder engine, a 161 hp 2.0L four-cylinder engine, or a 201 hp 1.6L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. Thanks especially to these three engine options as well as the 2017 Kia Soul's attractive styling and roomy interior, the 2017 Kia Soul is a vehicle that stands out as a desirable option in the compact car class.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: What class of vehicle is the 2017 Kia Soul?
A: Although the 2017 Kia Soul features an exterior design similar to that of an SUV, the 2017 Soul is classified as a compact car.
Q: What engine is in the 2017 Kia Soul?
A: Depending on the trim that you choose, the 2017 Kia Soul can be equipped with one of three different engine options - a 130 hp 1.6L four-cylinder engine, a 161 hp 2.0L four-cylinder engine, or a 201 hp 1.6L turbocharged four-cylinder engine.
Q: Is the 2017 Kia Soul AWD?
A: The 2017 Kia Soul comes equipped with an FWD drivetrain. AWD is not an available option for the 2017 Kia Soul.
Q: Does the 2017 Kia Soul have a touchscreen display?
A: The 2017 Kia Soul does not come standard with a touchscreen display. However, a touchscreen display is a standard feature for the ! (exclaim) trim of the 2017 Kia Soul.
The 2017 Kia Soul is a part of the Soul's second generation, which began with the release of the 2014 Kia Soul and continued through the 2019 model. When the second-generation Kia Soul first came onto the market, the vehicle was updated to include a redesigned exterior, a new base engine, and several new standard and available technology features. By the time the 2017 Kia Soul was released, the Soul had been further updated to include a new turbocharged engine option, available Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®, available Nappa leather seats, an external design refresh, and more.
The 2017 Kia Soul comes available in three different trim configurations - Soul, + (plus), and ! (exclaim). The base Soul trim of the 2017 Kia Soul comes equipped with standard features such as Bluetooth® audio streaming, cloth seats, power door locks, and available SiriusXM® satellite radio, while the + (plus) trim includes all of these same features and adds features such as a rearview camera, auto on/off headlights, LED fog lights, heated outside mirrors, and more.1 The ! (exclaim) trim of the 2017 Kia Soul, meanwhile, includes everything found on the + (plus) trim as well as push-button start, chrome interior door handles, leather seats, a seven-inch touchscreen display with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and more.
All three trims of the 2017 Kia Soul come equipped with a different engine and transmission. The Soul trim of the 2017 Kia Soul features a 130 hp 1.6L four-cylinder engine and a six-speed manual transmission, the + (plus) trim features a 161 2.0L four-cylinder engine and a six-speed Sportmatic® transmission, and the ! (exclaim) trim features a 201 hp 1.6L turbocharged four-cylinder engine paired with a seven-speed Sportmatic transmission dual-clutch transmission.
Thanks to the 2017 Kia Soul's roomy, upscale interior, exciting list of available features, and three impressive engine options, the 2017 Kia Soul is an ideal choice for anyone wanting to purchase a roomy and stylish compact car.
1Activation with subscription required.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2017 Kia Soul. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2017 Kia Soul
Lots of Bling for the Buck.
Our loaded Kia Soul gives us everything we never knew we always wanted. Pano-Sunroof, heated steering wheel, heated & cooled seats, awesome sound system, and low mileage made this car a must-have ride. love it
- Ride and Handling: easy to get in & out of. comfortable ride with terrific visibility (Yeay backup camera).
- Technology and Entertainment: love the ease of play music. Sirius option and Apple CarPlay keep eyes on the road and a great soundtrack to drive to.
- Interior Space: really comfortable ride, no matter what seat you’re in. raised back seats give the feeling of spaciousness.
- Cost to Maintain: no spare tire. back gate isn’t automatic opening
Kia Soul 2017
If a person likes a small car but also has plenty room then this would be a good car. it even has space in the back to put car items besides just a spare tire. It has more than enough space for me.
- Reliability: Some cars when buying come with issues but my Kia soul when picking had great mileage, no issues and just a smooth riding car.
- Cargo Space: nice space to make big trips to stores without needing a truck or SUV.
- Value: Really wonderful asking pricing for a car with such low mileage.
- Technology and Entertainment: it doesn't have air conditioning in the back seat just the front seats.
- Dashboard: The lights don't automatically come on once the sun sets along with having it to be manual.
Best Car I've Owned
Safe, Easy maintenance, Smooth ride, Great gas mileage, Cute shape, Compact but roomy inside, Perfectly sized compartments, Easy to clean, tight turn radius, Can stop on a dime, Ac blows ice cold and doesn't take forever to cool down, Can easily take down dirt roads without worrying about it rattling apart, Plenty of modification options, Multiple drive modes, Quite inside even on freeway, Extremely comfy and highly adjustable seats, Easy to clean
- Reliability: I never have to worry if my car is going to have issues
- Ride and Handling: I've been down many dirt roads with it and the alignment is still perfect
- Seat Comfort: The headrest is like a pillow, and seats are a cloth material so my legs don't stick or get burnt on a hot day
- Technology and Entertainment: The speakers it came with crackle when I listen to certain types of bassy music. They aren't blown out, it simply sounds like there's a connection issue
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.