Used 2018 Kia Sportage for Sale
About the 2018 Kia Sportage
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2018 Kia Sportage. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2018 Kia Sportage
never going to a car dealership again
this car has been such a reliable source of transportation for me and my family! it’s spacious and sturdy enough for our active lifestyle. definitely recommend.
- Cargo Space: I am able to fit a stroller, wagon and all my groceries.
- Reliability: all the maintenance is affordable
- Fuel Economy: on a full tank I am able to get 345 miles
Great midsize SUV. Handles well, roomy.
My Kia Sportage is fun to drive, has lots of bells and whistles, good gas mileage, handles well.
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride, easy to manipulate
- Cargo Space: Plenty of space for suitcases and other things for a trip.
- Seat Comfort: Comfortable seats, heat option in front seats, plenty of room in back seat.
- Technology and Entertainment: Has no CD player
- Visibility: I am used to having signals for cars on the side of you. This car is not equipped with the side signals even though it said in the advertisement for the car that signals were present.
- Power: Occasionally, it is a little slow on the acceleration from being stopped.
Sporty little Sportage!
Fun SUV to drive! 5 month owner and am learning to love this car. Easily accessible controls to access. I’ve done lots of research on how to use all the gadgets and am still learning. Spacious interior and I think it has very comfortable seating.
- Styling: It’s a nice looking vehicle. I love the heated seats!
- Cargo Space: Easily throw my bike in the back cargo space.
- Reliability: My first Kia but I know numerous people that own one and really like it.
- Technology and Entertainment: Too many electronic gadgets that can go bad. Then the cost of fixing is probably outrageous. Pretty sure all newer vehicles come with all the latest technology.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.