Used Lincoln MKC for Sale
2015 Lincoln MKC
Free Shipping from CarMax Laurel, MD
2016 Lincoln MKC Reserve
$99 Shipping from CarMax Lancaster, PA
2018 Lincoln MKC Reserve
$199 Shipping from CarMax Greensboro, NC
2019 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Coming soon to CarMax Newark, DE
About the Lincoln MKC
The Lincoln MKC was introduced in 2015 as the brand's luxury compact crossover SUV. Offering two-row seating for up to five passengers, the MKC features a standard turbocharged engine and optional all-wheel drive across all of its model years. Meanwhile, this compact SUV manages to offer a generous 25.2 cubic feet of trunk storage space in its 2015 model—and rear seats can be easily folded down to maximize cargo storage at a full 53.1 cubic feet.
As an executive crossover, the MKC is also well appointed. Even on its 2017 base Premiere trim, you'll find such standard equipment as leather upholstery and automatic dual-zone climate control. Its surprisingly spacious cabin and indulgent features make the MKC a great option for those in the market for a small luxury SUV with some power under the hood and off-roading capabilities.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: What does Lincoln MKC stand for?
A: The "MK" distinction is one that Lincoln has used for some of its vehicles since the 1950s. It is believed that the "C" in "MKC" stands for "compact," since this model is a compact crossover SUV.
Q: Is the Lincoln MKC being discontinued?
A: Yes, Lincoln has announced that the MKC would be discontinued and replaced by the Corsair model for 2020.
Q: Is the Lincoln MKC all-wheel drive?
A: The Lincoln MKC does not come standard with all-wheel drive, but it is available as an option. For example, the 2018 MKC is offered with optional all-wheel drive on its turbocharged 2.3L four-cylinder engine.
Q: What is the difference between a Lincoln MKX and a Lincoln MKC?
A: Both the MKX and MKC are luxury SUVs offered by Lincoln, though the MKX is larger. For example, the MKX measures 190 inches long, which is 10 inches longer than the MKC. As a result, cabin and cargo space is greater on the MKX, and second-row passengers enjoy more overall leg room.
Q: What is the Lincoln MKC Technology Package?
A: On the 2018 MKC, the Reserve and Black Label trims are offered with an optional Technology Package. This package adds such features as adaptive cruise control, automatic parking, forward-collision warning with emergency braking, and a lane-departure warning/control system.
Lincoln MKC Trim Configurations
With its release for the 2015 model year, the MKC was offered in three trim configurations. However, a new top-tier trim was introduced for the 2016 model year. Across each year, a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine has always been standard—though additional engines are available on upper trim levels. Front-wheel drive is also standard, although an all-wheel drive system is available on most trims.
The following trim features are based on the 2017 model year.
- 18-inch wheels
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- Heated power front seats with driver memory functions
- Leather upholstery
- Nine-speaker sound system
- Upgraded leather upholstery
- Ambient cabin lighting
- Power-adjustable steering wheel
- Power-folding mirrors
- Eight-way power passenger seat
- Panoramic sunroof
- Built-in navigation system
- Blind-spot monitoring system
- Hands-free liftgate
- Ventilated front seats
Black Label (2016-2019)
- Larger 19-inch wheels
- Premium leather upholstery
- Upgraded exterior trim
- Adaptive suspension
RepairPal gave the Lincoln MKC an overall reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Lincoln MKC 7th out of 11 among luxury compact SUVs.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Lincoln MKC is $853, compared to an average of $859 for luxury compact SUVs and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Lincoln MKC owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.4 times per year, compared to an average of 0.6 times for luxury compact SUVs and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 12% for the Lincoln MKC, compared to an average of 10% for luxury compact SUVs and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Lincoln MKC
I love my lincoln mkc. Got it on my birthday!
Has everything i ever loved on a car!
- Braking: Good
- Cabin Noise: Quiet
- Seat Comfort: Comfy
Beautiful riding car, well designed & impressive with options. By far the nicest car I’ve ever owned. Lincoln is back! You cannot go wrong. Buy a Lincoln MKC 1 model year older than the Escape or Cherokee you are looking at and the price is the same, the car is far, far superior.
- Technology and Entertainment: Safety & Ease of Use
- Weather Versatility: AWD Monster in the snow & ice
- Ride and Handling: It’s a Lincoln!
Great car at great price
I love the sculpted body style of my MKC. My first impression was that the car was compelling because it was beautiful from every angle. Driving the car convinced me to buy. I was delighted to discover all kinds of great things about the car after I bought it! The technology is top-notch (it obeys voice commands), the cabin quiet and serene, and it is ultra-responsive and fun to drive. My favorite car ever!
- Cabin Noise: Never driven a car with such a quiet cabin
- Dashboard: Everything illuminated and intuitive
- Technology and Entertainment: I can talk to it!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.