Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350 for Sale
2016 Mercedes-Benz E350 Luxury
Only available at CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
2016 Mercedes-Benz E350 Sport
$199 Shipping from CarMax West Broad, VA
2016 Mercedes-Benz E350 Sport
$199 Shipping from CarMax Greenville NC, NC
2016 Mercedes-Benz E350 Luxury
Coming soon to CarMax Salisbury, MD
About the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350
Elegant without being fussy, the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350 is luxury four-door car that comfortably seats five adults. It indulges your senses of sight and touch with available Natural Bamboo or Curly Maple wood trim, and Nappa leather upholstery. This model is available in two trims.
- The Sedan easily finds its place at your workplace in the parking spots that are usually reserved for executives.
- The Wagon will pamper all your loved ones with comfort and amenities. But if you fold down the split rear seatbacks, the cargo area expands to accommodate sporting gear or antique mall finds. This trim can include a rear-facing third-row seat.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: What engine is in the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350?
A: All versions and trims of the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350 rely on the 3.5-liter Direct Injection V6 that generates 302 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque while accelerating from zero to 60 mph in 6.5 seconds with the rear-wheel drive or the 4MATIC® all-wheel drive. The seven-speed automatic transmission features shift paddles for finger-tip gear changes.
Q: What is the 4MATIC® all-wheel drive with the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350?
A: Unlike other four-wheel drive systems that simply add the capability to a two-wheel drive system, 4MATIC fully merges into the drivetrain. It depends on a center differential to vary power delivery among all four wheels based on driving conditions. You get maximum road grip whether you’re accelerating on a dry highway or negotiating an ice-covered road.
Q: What are the two types of 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350?
A: Both the sedan and wagon trims of the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350 are available in two types.
- The Luxury type includes a standard grille sporting a separate hood type, a four-spoke steering wheel, and 17-inch alloy wheels.
- The Sport type integrates the three-pointed star logo into a two-bar grille and adds a three-spoke steering wheel, white-faced instrument gauges, aluminum pedals, and sport-tuned suspension.
Q: How many adjustments do the front seats of the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350 have?
A: The front seats of the 2016 Mercedes-Benz 350 power-adjust in 14 ways including four-way lumbar support. Settings can be stored in three-position memory. The seats are available with built-in heating and ventilation.
Q: What packages are available for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350?
A: The 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350 that you choose may already contain one or more optional packages such as the following:
- The Premium Package builds heating into the front seats and adds voice control with learning for the phone, navigation, and audio features. It includes a Harman/Kardon LOGIC7® surround-system with Dolby Digital 5.1. For Sedans, it adds a power rear-window sunshade and split-folding rear seat. Wagons get manual sunshades for the rear-side windows.
- The Night Package, which is available for Sport types only, colors the exterior accents and 18-inch twin five-spoke wheels in black or gloss black. The interior gets red seat belts, black leather upholstery, and red stitches on the seats, cabin accents, and sport steering wheel.
- The Lighting Package shines using full LED headlamps with Adaptive Highbeam Assist, Active Curve Illumination, and corner-illuminating front lamps.
- The Parking Assist Package contains PARKTRONIC with Active Parking Assist and a Surround View System that shows digital bird’s-eye views of your surroundings.
- Vehicles may also contain separately purchased options like a panorama roof, the Bang & Olufsen® BeoSound™ premium sound system, a Rear Seat Entertainment system, or an active multicontour driver seat that soothes you with a massage feature.
The fourth generation, which runs from 2010 to 2016 and covers the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350, started with the sedan in 2010 and brought in the wagon in 2011. This generation is highlighted by driver-assist technologies:
- Attention Assist examines 70 driving parameters and alerts you audio-visually if it detects signs of drowsiness.
- Blind Spot Assist informs you if another vehicle has intruded into your blind zone.
- Lane Keeping Assist reads lane markings and vibrates the steering wheel if you wander from your lane without activating a turn signal.
- Adaptive Highbeam Assist detects what the vehicles ahead using a camera and manage the lighting range of its Bi-Xenon headlamps continuously, so it does not blind other drivers with glare.
- If a frontal impact is imminent, the vehicle can automatically engage 100 percent braking force.
An update in 2013, which included styling changes, replaced the single front headlamps with a twin headlamp design that included LED Daytime Running Lights.
Reviews for 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350
Exactly what I was looking for
Perfect family car with style, power and great looks!
- Cargo Space: I have the wagon version of the E350 and you can fit whatever you need in it!
- Styling: Classic Mercedes-Benz Styling, you can't go wrong!
- Ride and Handling: Really comfortable with plenty of power when you need it
Not quite as advertised
I truly love the E350, but this one had some problems and Car Max did not disclose this
- Interior Space: Lots of legroom
- Ride and Handling: Very comfortable
- Styling: It's a beautiful car
- Value: The batteries were defective when I bought it and I had to pay a lot to replace them, Carmax did not reimburse the full amount
- Seat Comfort: I just found out from my auto detailer guy that the driver's chair had gone 'flat' and no longer had the support that was original to the car.
- Cabin Noise: There is a distinct wind noise at 65mph+ - not sure if the windshield is leaking or not. Also, the car has a layer of paint on it that does not belong, making me think it had an accident and was repaired in the past, yet there is no record of this.
Smooth ride, mechanical luxuries that enhance entire experience.
- Ride and Handling:
- Dashboard: Digital owners manual is tedious and counter intuitive and must be read while in the car. Controls take a while to become familiar. Put the car in neutral while thinking I’m engaging wipers.
- Cost to Maintain: Don’t buy this make if you’re not willing to pay for essentials like premium gas.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.