Used 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 for Sale
Reviews for 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
The vehicle has many issues and I have driven it about a month and a half since I purchased it. It has been at Carmax and Mercedes about 4 times since it was purchased in late August.
- Interior Space: More space than a car.
- Reliability: Not reliable too many problems.
Great SUV at a great price.
Smooth and comfortable ride for errands and road trips.
- Ride and Handling:
- Interior Space:
- Seat Comfort:
Great for mileage and price
great customer service, online catalog is convenient, advertisement is accurate about cars and service.
- Value: feels like luxurious
- Fuel Economy: I only have to fill with gas once every two weeks, and I drive 15 miles to work daily
- Cargo Space: hatch back space is good for one stop shopping
- Cost to Maintain: payments are more then I desired but affordable
- Technology and Entertainment: I would like for the navigation system to be more user friendly
- Weather Versatility: defrost takes too long to defrost
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.