Used Mini Cooper Clubman for Sale
2017 Mini Cooper Clubman John Cooper Works ALL4
Coming soon to CarMax Brandywine, MD
About the Mini Cooper Clubman
As one of the most uniquely recognizable cars on the road today, the Mini Cooper Clubman is an ideal subcompact car for those who want to stand out from the crowd. However, the Mini Cooper Clubman has a lot more going for it than just its quirky design - it also features athletic handling, plenty of interior space, and a long list of standard features. If you are in the market for a well-equipped and capable subcompact car that features an interior and exterior design that is all its own, then you can't go wrong with buying a used Mini Cooper Clubman from CarMax.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: What is the difference between the Mini Cooper Countryman and the Mini Cooper Clubman?
A: The Mini Cooper Countryman is a little larger than the Mini Cooper Clubman. In addition to this, the two vehicles also feature different engine options and different standard features.
Q: Who makes the Mini Cooper Clubman?
A: The Mini Cooper Clubman is manufactured under the Mini brand, which is a brand that is owned by BMW Group.
Q: Do they still make Mini Coopers?
A: Yes, Mini Cooper is still producing multiple vehicles, including the Mini Cooper Clubman. The 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman was the most recent model released.
Q: How long is a Mini Cooper Clubman?
A: The 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman has a length of 168.3 inches.
2018-2019 Mini Cooper Clubman Trim Configurations
2018 Mini Cooper Clubman Trim Configurations
The 2018 Mini Cooper Clubman comes available in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Cooper - The base trim of the 2018 Mini Cooper Clubman, the Cooper trim includes features such as a 134 hp 1.5L turbocharged three-cylinder engine, a rearview camera, auto-off headlights, dual-zone automatic climate control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more.
- Cooper S - The Cooper S trim of the 2018 Mini Cooper Clubman includes everything found on the Cooper trim as well as a 189 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, fog lamps, driver and passengers’ seat lumbar support, and sport seats with enhanced side bolsters.
- John Cooper Works - The John Cooper Works trim of the 2018 Mini Cooper Clubman includes everything found on the Cooper S trim as well as a 228 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, a hands-free liftgate, ambient interior lighting, LED headlights, and more.
2019 Mini Cooper Clubman Trim Configurations
The 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman comes available in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Classic - The base trim of the 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman, the Classic trim includes features such as rear parking sensors, fog lights, a rearview camera, cloth seats, and more.
- Signature - The Signature trim of the 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman includes everything found on the Classic trim as well as heated front seats, a panoramic sunroof, a comfort access system, forward collision warning, and more.
- Iconic - The Iconic trim of the 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman includes everything found on the Signature trim as well as leather seats, a Harman Kardon® premium audio system, front seat memory, a built-in navigation system, and more.
Reviews for Mini Cooper Clubman
Fun to drive with beauty and efficiency!
My Mini Clubman has soft leather seats that hug your body like she hugs the road. Super smooth and fast with an excellent turn radius. With the Sport feature of a turbo engine and paddle shifting it feels like driving a race car that can move through traffic into even the smallest spaces. The fuel economy is wonderful as we tend to take long trips and can still be comfortable with luggage or pets along for the ride.
- Fuel Economy: Average 30 mpg on the highway
- Ride and Handling: Handles curves really well and hugs the road
- Seat Comfort: Great for long trips like the 3,000 mile one I just took
Mini Coopers are a cool ride
If you like to drive a fun car, a Mini is for you. I always get told by people how my car is so cute and people are surprised in how much cabin room my mini has.
- Fuel Economy: Great hwy fuel economy.
- Interior Space: My husband is 6'3" and he has plenty of leg room when driving and as a passenger
- Styling: Minis are just so darn cute
- Cost to Maintain: Minis are made by BMW so maintenance is very pricey. I highly suggest getting some type of extended warranty
- Cargo Space: grocery shopping can be a challenge at times when I purchase a lot. But hey- I only do major shopping once or twice a month.
Lots of fun
I love my mini. It is good on gas, the interior OSS very comfortable, the infotainment system is robust and easy to use, it has all the features I wanted and it is an absolute blast to drive.
- Ride and Handling: Whips around corners, has sport, regular, and eco modes.
- Technology and Entertainment: Great interface with Bluetooth, gps, mini connect app.
- Interior Space: It’s an adult size mini, my teenager fits comfortable in the back seat. The seats are very comfy.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.