Used Mini Cooper Clubman for Sale
2017 Mini Cooper Clubman John Cooper Works ALL4
Only available at CarMax Dulles, VA
2017 Mini Cooper Clubman ALL4
Free Shipping from CarMax Frederick, MD
2017 Mini Cooper Clubman S ALL4
Only available at CarMax West Broad, VA
2016 Mini Cooper Clubman
Coming soon to CarMax Charlottesville, VA
2014 Mini Cooper Clubman S
Coming soon to CarMax Newark, DE
About the Mini Cooper Clubman
As one of the most uniquely recognizable cars on the road today, the Mini Cooper Clubman is an ideal subcompact car for those who want to stand out from the crowd. However, the Mini Cooper Clubman has a lot more going for it than just its quirky design - it also features athletic handling, plenty of interior space, and a long list of standard features. If you are in the market for a well-equipped and capable subcompact car that features an interior and exterior design that is all its own, then you can't go wrong with buying a used Mini Cooper Clubman from CarMax.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: What is the difference between the Mini Cooper Countryman and the Mini Cooper Clubman?
A: The Mini Cooper Countryman is a little larger than the Mini Cooper Clubman. In addition to this, the two vehicles also feature different engine options and different standard features.
Q: Who makes the Mini Cooper Clubman?
A: The Mini Cooper Clubman is manufactured under the Mini brand, which is a brand that is owned by BMW Group.
Q: Do they still make Mini Coopers?
A: Yes, Mini Cooper is still producing multiple vehicles, including the Mini Cooper Clubman. The 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman was the most recent model released.
Q: How long is a Mini Cooper Clubman?
A: The 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman has a length of 168.3 inches.
2018-2019 Mini Cooper Clubman Trim Configurations
2018 Mini Cooper Clubman Trim Configurations
The 2018 Mini Cooper Clubman comes available in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Cooper - The base trim of the 2018 Mini Cooper Clubman, the Cooper trim includes features such as a 134 hp 1.5L turbocharged three-cylinder engine, a rearview camera, auto-off headlights, dual-zone automatic climate control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more.
- Cooper S - The Cooper S trim of the 2018 Mini Cooper Clubman includes everything found on the Cooper trim as well as a 189 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, fog lamps, driver and passengers’ seat lumbar support, and sport seats with enhanced side bolsters.
- John Cooper Works - The John Cooper Works trim of the 2018 Mini Cooper Clubman includes everything found on the Cooper S trim as well as a 228 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, a hands-free liftgate, ambient interior lighting, LED headlights, and more.
2019 Mini Cooper Clubman Trim Configurations
The 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman comes available in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Classic - The base trim of the 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman, the Classic trim includes features such as rear parking sensors, fog lights, a rearview camera, cloth seats, and more.
- Signature - The Signature trim of the 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman includes everything found on the Classic trim as well as heated front seats, a panoramic sunroof, a comfort access system, forward collision warning, and more.
- Iconic - The Iconic trim of the 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman includes everything found on the Signature trim as well as leather seats, a Harman Kardon® premium audio system, front seat memory, a built-in navigation system, and more.
Reviews for Mini Cooper Clubman
Great car I have this model. Great on gas
The gas mileage is better then the other models. It's inbetween the countryman and 2door. If 2 door is to small and countryman to big. This is your perfect car model. I love mine, and I'd get another one like it. I'd like to get a hatch back next time. Only cause I'm use to it but the barn door in the back r nice too. It's a matter of preference.
- Braking: Efficient sensitive but u get use to it
- Ride and Handling: Handles well. Easy to park anywhere
- Styling: Love it especially the interior dash board. It's like a modern vintage car. Lots of character
brilliantly designed. joy to drive.
Every detail, from under-seat lighting, to sport-green mode and cockpit feel of dash makes driving my Clubman a treat. Took a thousand-mile road trip the week after I bought it and knew it was a perfect choice. I haven’t enjoyed a vehicle so much since I bought my ‘92 F-150. Since then I’ve owned boring sedans. The Mini has restored the pleasure of driving.
- Cargo Space: interior is surprisingly roomy…even accommodates my Home Depot hauls.
- Dashboard: cockpit-style switches make me feel like a pilot
- Fuel Economy: 38mpg on my first road trip
- Visibility: blind spots are bigger than I’m used to.
- Braking: n/a…. can’t figure out how to deselect
Driving is fun again!
This car is so much fun to drive that I don't mind waking up early and driving to work. It is very responsive to my pressure on the gas pedal, choice of gears (#6 speedmanual) and turn of the wheel. It feels like an extension of me as a driver. The design is retro and funky which I love, and people say the car "is me." Check out "lounge leather" interior if you can find it; very comfy. I have not noticed much cabin noise like others have mentioned. Harmon-Kardon sound is incredible. The Clubman has a bit of a "boot" which is handy at times.
- Fuel Economy: I drove it for 3 days (150 miles) before the gas gauge budged.
- Ride and Handling: Quick, nimble, easy to steer yet not too stiff or harsh. Just right for me.
- Styling: Unique, so many variations to choose from. Timeless.
- Dashboard: toggle switches are very cool but sometimes tough to identify. Can't figure out how to do variable speed on the wipers.
- Technology and Entertainment: I can't find a clock in the entire vehicle??
- Visibility: Rear window is a little narrow and the "barn door" edges present a vertical obstruction down the middle. The panoramic moon roof does not have a solid, opaque inside cover, only a partially opaque screen. Not sure how hot it will be inside the car once NC summer arrives.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.