Used 2017 Nissan Frontier for Sale
2017 Nissan Frontier SV
Only available at CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
2017 Nissan Frontier SV
$99 Shipping from CarMax Lancaster, PA
2017 Nissan Frontier S
Coming soon to CarMax Salisbury, MD
About the 2017 Nissan Frontier
Featuring capable engine options combined with a roomy and comfortable interior, the 2017 Nissan Frontier is a skilled entry-level pickup truck that is ready for almost any task. The base model 2017 Nissan Frontier comes equipped with a 152 hp 2.5L four-cylinder engine, with upper trims featuring a 261 hp 4.0L V6 engine. In addition to these engine options, you can also look forward to standard features on the 2017 Frontier such as a five-inch color display, a four-speaker audio system, and more. If you are in the market for an affordable yet well-rounded midsize pickup truck, the 2017 Nissan Frontier is a great choice.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
- S - The base trim of the 2017 Nissan Frontier, the S trim includes features such as a 152 hp 2.5L four-cylinder engine, a five-inch color display, a four-way manual driver's seat, a four-speaker audio system, and more.
- SV - The SV trim of the 2017 Nissan Frontier includes everything found on the S trim as well as a 261 hp 4.0L V6 engine, remote keyless entry, a six-speaker audio system, power windows, and more.
- Pro 4X - The Pro 4X trim of the 2017 Nissan Frontier includes everything found on the SV trim as well as dual-zone automatic temperature control, a rearview camera, heated front seats, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, and more.
- SL - The SL trim of the 2017 Nissan Frontier includes everything found on the Pro 4X trim as well as an eight-way power driver's seat, chrome door handles, leather seats, chrome outside mirrors, and more.
2017 Nissan Frontier vs Other Midsize Trucks
- 2017 Nissan Frontier vs 2017 Toyota Tacoma
The 2017 Toyota Tacoma comes equipped with a 159 hp 2.7L four-cylinder engine, which is slightly more powerful than 152 hp 2.5L four-cylinder base engine found in the 2017 Nissan Frontier. The 2017 Toyota Tacoma also comes with standard features not found on the base model 2017 Nissan Frontier such as power windows and a rearview camera.
- 2017 Nissan Frontier vs 2017 Chevrolet Colorado
Coming equipped with a 200 hp 2.5L four-cylinder base engine, the 2017 Chevy Colorado offers a little more power out of its base model than the 2017 Nissan Frontier. The 2017 Chevy Colorado offers more standard features than the 2017 Nissan Frontier as well, including a rearview camera and a six-speaker audio system.
- 2017 Nissan Frontier vs 2017 GMC Canyon
The 2017 GMC Canyon comes equipped with a 200 hp 2.5L four-cylinder engine, which is a little more powerful than the base engine found in the 2017 Nissan Frontier. The 2017 GMC Canyon also comes standard with features not found on the base model 2017 Nissan Frontier such as a rearview camera and daytime running lights.
Q: How much can the 2017 Nissan Frontier tow?
A: According to Nissan, the 2.5L four-cylinder 2017 Nissan Frontier has 152 hp and is able to two up to 3,804 pounds when properly equipped.1
Q: Does the 2017 Nissan Frontier have a backup camera?
A: The base model 2017 Nissan Frontier does not come standard with a backup camera. However, there is a rearview camera on the Pro 4X trim of the 2017 Nissan Frontier.
Q: How long is the bed in a 2017 Nissan Frontier?
A: The 2017 Nissan Frontier comes available with both a standard bed and a long bed. The standard bed on the 2017 Nissan Frontier is 59.5 inches long while the long bed is 73.3 inches long.
Q: What kind of gas mileage does the 2017 Nissan Frontier get?
A: The 2017 Nissan Frontier gets an EPA estimated 19 mpg when equipped with a 2.5L four-cylinder engine and an automatic transmission.2
1Various factors may impact towing capacity, including weight of passengers, cargo, and options/accessories.
2Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2017 Nissan Frontier. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2017 Nissan Frontier
Very good horsepower. Sits on a solid truck frame, which means you don’t get a car like ride, but is very stout if you need to haul or pull anything.
- Power: Excellent power from the 4.0 L engine.
- Reliability: The reliability of this truck is outstanding.
- Value: The cost of this truck is much better than its competitors.
- Ride and Handling: Sits on a true truck style frame. Ride is going to be a little tighter than a car would be.
- Fuel Economy: Could be better. I average around 17 mpg.
- Interior Space: Rear seating could be more friendly.
Nissan pickup purchase
It fits my needs. No frills, which is difficult to locate.
- Cost to Maintain:
- Fuel Economy: It’s a 4 cyl but gets only 21mpg for the most part
- Power: Actually, plenty of power for me but I wouldn’t want to tow anything.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.