Used 2017 Nissan Versa Note for Sale
Reviews for 2017 Nissan Versa Note
good car reasonably priced
The car does not get the advertised gas mileage but does come close and is comfortable for a economy car.
- Seat Comfort: the seats set up unlike most economy cars
- Cargo Space: there is a lot more room in the cargo area than first appears
- Value: appears to be a good value for the price.
- Cabin Noise: has a little road noise.
- Fuel Economy: gets several MPG less than advertised.
- Power: does not accelerate well
Perfect for my needs
Love the size and how much space I can have when I put the seats down
- Fuel Economy: save gas
- Interior Space: small but with space since the seats can go down
- Technology and Entertainment: Love vae bluetooth, ipod....
Love the car but
Mileage is great Front door large enough to get in a d out comfortably Backup camera
- Fuel Economy: 33 mpg on highway
- Styling: Doesn’t look like economy cat
- Ride and Handling: Rides nice for subcompact
- Technology and Entertainment: It will not connect to my I-phone
- Cabin Noise: Loud on highway
- Dashboard: Plastic
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.