Used 2016 Subaru for Sale
Reviews for 2016 Subaru
Exactly as I expected
We've wanted a Subaru for quite some time, but haven't purchased one until now because we keep our cars for a long time. My husband's 25 year old car was starting to act up some so we decided to garage it. He took my 16 year old Mazda and we finally bought our first Subaru and this car has lived up to all of our expectations. We're certain we'll get 25 years out of this car, if not more.
- Reliability: It's a Subaru!
- Styling: We're compact car fans but like the convenience of a hatchback without the bulkiness of an SUV.
- Weather Versatility: The all-wheel drive of a Subaru gives us confidence to drive in inclement weather.
- Power: After driving a 2.5 liter for 16 years, dropping down to a 2.0 liter was hard to get used to, but it's certainly not a deal breaker with this car.
- Cabin Noise: This car is quite a bit louder than what we're used to. It almost sounds like a truck, but we feel it comes with the territory and it doesn't change the way we feel about the car.
My car is amazing. I haven’t had any troubles with it. I did bring it in right before the warranty was up to have one minor fix (windshield fluid hose replacement), and to see if I could get a touch up on some tiny spots where the paint looked to be oxidizing. Carmax repainted the door and hood panel!! It looks amazing. No complaints here. Love my “Roo” and love Carmax - great staff!
- Fuel Economy:
Subaru or bust
The Crosstrek is a great crossover suv. The cabin space and cargo room are perfect for a daily driver and for road trips. The awd allows for a smooth ride and more than enough capability for dirt roads and beach trips with sand dunes. The attention to handling and the quality of interior design speak volumes. Safety is a known factor and provides peace of mind. Here’s to many years and adventures in the Crosstrek!
- Fuel Economy: Great on the highway!
- Reliability: Subaru’s long standing reputation speaks for it self
- Weather Versatility: All wheel drive and ready for anything!
- Dashboard: No room for a phone mount
- Power: The cvt makes pick up lag.
- Technology and Entertainment: The infotainment could definitely use an upgrade
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.