Used 2020 Subaru Impreza for Sale
About the 2020 Subaru Impreza
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2020 Subaru Impreza. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2020 Subaru Impreza
Great car for great care!
great gas mileage and fun to drive.
- Fuel Economy: I had a family emergency and was able to make it on a quarter of a tank, had to fill up eventually but when I needed it most it offered great comfort to get me close to my family in need.
- Weather Versatility: Living in an area that constantly changes in weather I need to be able to get to my patient, that is why I had no doubts about what car I needed to buy.
- Interior Space: love to go outdoors with our dogs, and we have two so we needed something that we can all enjoy comfortably.
- Technology and Entertainment: does not always connect to my phone or it freezes and I am unable to use anything which makes it a very boring drive.
- Power: use to a v6 and it can go but takes a minute
- Styling: visor does not help my 5’1 frame, I get blasted with the morning sun and can’t see. I have raised the seat and added a cushion but does nothing for me and if I forget my sunglasses it’s a very scary drive.
the quality of the engine and the performance.
- Cabin Noise: not sure the noise that make of it when you turn on the engine. read a lot of review but it seems it’s somewhat normal.
- Fuel Economy: it is great on fuel. I get more for the drive just like my old Honda Civic.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.