2015 Toyota CorollaTony Burden II - Marietta, GA01/02/2017
It is a little sporty for an Eco Trim, and like all the entertainment features for the price point. I would recommend that if you get the Eco version, go ahead and get the Eco Premium, as you start to feel shorted by not having those few extra features. The drive is comfortable, and the fuel economy is fair in mixed travel. Cabin noise is minimal, and the auto climate is a nice touch. Inside interior could be better, but defiantly not the worst. Overall a good car for commuting and around town travel, long trips could leave you feeling cramped and wanting to take a lot of breaks.
The Forever Car
2010 Toyota CorollaShanekia Jordan - Huntsville, AL06/07/2015
I love my car. Its my first car and I new exactly what I wanted. My friends and family joke that Toyota's are "forever vehicles" and now I know why. Its great on fuel, comfortable when going on long trips, and while it does't have the power of a V6, its still peppy and can go when I need it too. The only thing I have an issue with is my aux keeps switching to radio randomly, but I see that this is a common issue and can easily be fixed. Overall, this is a cute, reliable car that I am very proud to own. I can see myself owning another one in the future.
Decent for a cheap car I guess
2016 Toyota CorollaMaggie H - Chicago, IL04/11/2017
I have this car for a long term rental due to my car being stolen and things being tied up with insurance related to that. I cannot wait to give it back and get something else.
- Pretty cool perks for being such a cheap car, it has bluetooth, a screen for media, a back up camera/sensors, etc.
- Reliable. Has yet to leave me stranded somewhere.
- I average about 26mpg. My Honda CR-V was a bigger car and had 4WD, and it got about the same gas mileage.
- Road noise. You can expect to have to shout to your passengers.
- Instability/non-responsive drive. If you live some place windy this gets annoying and feels unsafe.
- Uncomfortable front seats, very small and uncomfortable backseat. My kids and coworkers both hate it.
This article covers CarMax’s best-selling small cars of 2017 based on vehicle sales data from January 1 through October 31, 2017. If you’re looking for style and affordability, a small car may fit the bill.