2010 Toyota CorollaShanekia Jordan - Huntsville, AL06/07/2015
I love my car. Its my first car and I new exactly what I wanted. My friends and family joke that Toyota's are "forever vehicles" and now I know why. Its great on fuel, comfortable when going on long trips, and while it does't have the power of a V6, its still peppy and can go when I need it too. The only thing I have an issue with is my aux keeps switching to radio randomly, but I see that this is a common issue and can easily be fixed. Overall, this is a cute, reliable car that I am very proud to own. I can see myself owning another one in the future.
Decent for a cheap car I guess
2016 Toyota CorollaMaggie H - Chicago, IL04/11/2017
I have this car for a long term rental due to my car being stolen and things being tied up with insurance related to that. I cannot wait to give it back and get something else.
- Pretty cool perks for being such a cheap car, it has bluetooth, a screen for media, a back up camera/sensors, etc.
- Reliable. Has yet to leave me stranded somewhere.
- I average about 26mpg. My Honda CR-V was a bigger car and had 4WD, and it got about the same gas mileage.
- Road noise. You can expect to have to shout to your passengers.
- Instability/non-responsive drive. If you live some place windy this gets annoying and feels unsafe.
- Uncomfortable front seats, very small and uncomfortable backseat. My kids and coworkers both hate it.
Great drive at an economical cost.
2015 Toyota CorollaDavid Kuske - Leesburg, FL12/02/2015
Excellent mileage = 37 in city, 40 on interstate
Good seats = no backache, even on long trips of 200 miles.
Tasteful interior design and easy to clean seats and instrument panel.
Plenty of pickup for my purposes.
Only negative point - not easy to enter driver's seat for a large person
Known for their space-saving design and easy maneuverability, small and compact cars are a great choice for your next used vehicle. Shop our best-sellers, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2018, through April 30, 2018.
Despite their smaller size, these compact cars pack lots of power and plenty of enjoyable features for drivers and passengers alike. Check out this list of our best ranked small and compact cars, based on CarMax sales data from January 1 through April 30.
Shopping for a vehicle that will save you time at the pump without making you sacrifice precious space in the process? Our list of the best SUV hybrids (based on sales data from January 1 through June 30) is worth checking to guide you on your search.