Used 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan for Sale
About the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan
Learn more about the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan
Too much with gas..
It’s comfortable, nice features, runs smoothly and it’s a light and fast small SUV. Spend gas like if it was a 6cil car, & it’s only 4! Requires premium gas to run good and keep engine in good shape.
- Ride and Handling: Run very smoothly
- Interior Space: Small but comfortable
- Technology and Entertainment: Apple car play & back up camera
- Cabin Noise: Engine has a loud sound, takes time to get used to it!
- Fuel Economy: Requiere premium
Starting button does not function well
I went back to Carmax and checked the starting issue. I was told it's the button that doesn't sensor well because of dust and sticky sugar, maybe from drinks. They cleaned it and it worked better than before. But the problem still appears occasionally.
- Technology and Entertainment: The setting of the car is nice and I enjoy riding it.
- Reliability: The starting button appears to have issues constantly.
Best lil mom car
I love this car so much. I do wish the trunk was a little bigger, but it’s not really an issue. I came from a Mini Cooper countryman and wanted a mom car that wasn’t huge since we already have a family SUV but definitely bigger than the mini. it’s the perfect size, speedy, and drives just like my mini. when my kids are old enough to not trash it, I’ll be getting a new one!
- Ride and Handling: Love German cars and the way they drive! so smooth.
- Cargo Space: Wish the trunk was big enough for my giant double stroller
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.