Used 2016 Volvo for Sale
2016 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum
Coming soon to CarMax Frederick, MD
Reviews for 2016 Volvo
It’s a wonderful safe and reliable car.
We are a committed Volvo family. Our 6th Volvo.
- Ride and Handling: It’s drives well.
- Technology and Entertainment: Sophisticated
- Reliability: We love our car for all the reasons which make Volvo a terrific and superior vehicle.
- Cost to Maintain: Mechanical bills are high
- Cargo Space: Would like more
- Fuel Economy: Uses too much gasoline.
The best car I have owned.
This car is wonderful. The ride is smooth and overall feels great. The body is beautiful and the inside is gorgeous and so luxurious. The best part is it is one of the safest vehicles.
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy:
Love this 2016 XC60 Platinum
Got the color I wanted with all the safety features I was looking for. The car drives great and it’s not to big, but big enough to feel safe in. The upgraded stereo system sounds fantastic. Just a fun car to drive.
- Styling: The 2016 Volvo XC60 Platinum is a good looking car on the outside.
- Interior Space: Nice leather comfortable seats, lots of leg room in the back and really like how you can press a button to fold the backseat headrests down to give the driver more visibility.
- Cargo Space: Lots of cargo space!! Huge!
- Fuel Economy: Because it’s an AWD and Volvo’s are heavy cars to begin with the car doesn’t get the best gas milage compared to FWD with the T6 engine.
- Cost to Maintain: It just is more expensive to get a Volvo repaired. One needs to know this going in as I do. The pro’s outweigh the cons for me.
- Technology and Entertainment: There is a learning curve using the infotainment system. This model doesn’t have Apple Play so it’s a bit cumbersome if you have an iPhone to integrate, but not a deal breaker.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.