Used Acura TL for Sale
2013 Acura TL
Coming soon to CarMax Lancaster, PA
2014 Acura TL SH-AWD
Coming soon to CarMax Lancaster, PA
About the Acura TL
Featuring powerful engine options, upscale cabin materials, and premium technology features, the Acura TL is a midsize luxury car that delivers in every category. The Acura TL was discontinued after the release of the 2014 model, however, used Acura TL models are still a popular choice among luxury car enthusiasts. On the 2014 Acura TL, you can look forward to standard features such as an eight-speaker audio system with a subwoofer, leather seats, and a power moonroof as well as your choice between a 280 hp 3.5L V6 engine and a 305 hp 3.7L V6 engine. Thanks to its powerful engine options and generous list of standard features, the Acura TL is an ideal vehicle for anyone looking to purchase a used luxury car.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: What does TL mean for Acura?
A: The "TL" in Acura TL stands for "Touring Luxury".
Q: Is the Acura TL discontinued?
A: Yes, the Acura TL is no longer in production. The Acura TL was discontinued following the release of the 2014 model.
Q: What's the difference between the Acura TL and the TLX?
A: The Acura TL and the Acura TLX are both luxury midsize cars. The primary difference between these two vehicles is the fact that the Acura TL is a performance-oriented vehicle that offers more powerful engine options than the engine options found in the Acura TLX.
Q: Does the Acura TL require premium gas?
A: Yes, premium gas is required for the 2014 Acura TL.
Q: Does the Acura TL have VTEC?
A: Yes, both engine options for the 2014 Acura TL - a 280 hp 3.5L V6 engine and a 305 hp 3.7L V6 engine - utilize Acura's VTEC technology. According to Acura, this technology is designed to provide uninterrupted power throughout the engine's rpm range.
2014 Acura TL Trim Configurations and Available Packages
The 2014 Acura TL comes available in three different trim configurations. In addition to these trim configurations, the 2014 Acura TL also comes available with two different package options. Trim configurations and available packages for the 2014 Acura TL include:
- TL - The base trim of the 2014 Acura TL, the TL trim comes equipped with features such as a 280 hp 3.5L V6 engine, auto on/off xenon headlights, a power moonroof, leather seats, an eight-speaker audio system with a subwoofer, and more.
- Special Edition - The Special Edition trim of the 2014 Acura TL includes everything found on the TL trim as well as push-button start, Special Edition badging, contrast stitching for the leather-trimmed interior, a body-color decklid spoiler, and 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels with a chrome-look finish.
- TL SH-AWD - The TL SH-AWD trim of the 2014 Acura TL includes everything found on the TL trim as well as a 305 hp 3.7L V6 engine, Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™, hill start assist, exclusive front sport seats and steering-wheel design with contrast stitching, and 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels.
- Technology Package - The Technology Package for the 2014 Acura TL adds features such as an Acura/ELS Surround® 10-speaker premium audio system, push-button start, a rearview camera, a built-in navigation system, and more.
- Advance Package - The Advance Package for the 2014 Acura TL adds features such as heated and ventilated front seats, blind-spot monitoring, larger aluminum alloy wheels, and larger tires.
RepairPal gave the Acura TL an overall reliability rating of 4 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Acura TL 6th out of 31 among luxury midsize cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Acura TL is $467, compared to an average of $771 for luxury midsize cars and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Acura TL owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.4 times per year, compared to an average of 0.7 times for luxury midsize cars and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 9% for the Acura TL, compared to an average of 12% for luxury midsize cars and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.