Used 2018 Audi Q5 for Sale
About the 2018 Audi Q5
When you combine an array of standard equipment with a smooth and capable ride, you get the 2018 Audi Q5. This luxury crossover SUV comes in three trim configurations, all of which are generously appointed and offer seating for up to five passengers. Under the hood of every 2018 Q5, you'll even find a turbocharged engine with standard all-wheel drive, so you can get behind the wheel with confidence in adverse road conditions.
Inside the 2018 Q5's plush cabin, standard features like automatic tri-zone climate control, leather upholstery, and smartphone integration await you. Meanwhile, convenient equipment like a power liftgate and rain-sensing windshield wipers make your life easier.
Step up to the top-of-the-line Prestige trim and you'll even enjoy a standard touchscreen navigation system, 360-degree parking camera, and a 19-speaker surround sound system. No matter which used 2018 Audi Q5 you end up with, we think you'll enjoy the powerful engine, extensive features, and versatile storage space this crossover SUV has to offer.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: What is Quattro® on the 2018 Audi Q5?
A: Quattro refers to Audi's all-wheel drive system, which is standard on every 2018 Q5.
Q: What is the fuel economy of the 2018 Audi Q5?
A: The 2018 Audi Q5 Premium trim with turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine, seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive gets an EPA-estimated 25 mpg combined.1
Q: Does the 2018 Audi Q5 come with a turbocharged engine?
A: Yes, a turbocharged four-cylinder engine is standard on every 2018 Q5 trim.
Q: Does the 2018 Audi Q5 have smartphone integration?
A: Yes, smartphone integration via Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ is standard on every 2018 Audi Q5 model.
Q: How long is the 2018 Audi Q5?
A: The 2018 Q5 measures 183.6 inches long.
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates for when vehicle sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov.
The 2018 Audi Q5 launched this luxury crossover's second generation (2018-2020), which debuted with a completely revised chassis and an overall larger body. Compared to the first-generation Q5, the 2018 model's wheelbase is half an inch longer and 2.1 inches wider, resulting in additional cabin space for your passengers to stretch out and get comfortable.
The second-generation Q5 also features an overhauled all-wheel drive system with a faster response time, giving you a confidence boost behind the wheel. The 2018 model year also saw the availability of driver-assistance features like rear-cross traffic alert and blind-spot monitoring for the first time.
2018 Audi Q5 Engine Options
The standalone engine on the 2018 Q5 is a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder good for 252 hp, which is paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. Every 2018 Q5 also comes with Audi's proprietary Quattro all-wheel drive system.
2018 Audi Q5 Interior
You'll find no shortage of space inside the 2018 Q5, with its 26.8-cubic-foot cargo area that can expand up to 60.4 cubic feet with rear seats folded. Inside the dedicated cargo area, you'll also enjoy built-in cargo-management equipment like nets and anchors to secure your gear. Roof rails on every 2018 Q5 provide extra utility and storage for bulky equipment (like kayaks and bikes) when you need it. Meanwhile, a power liftgate is standard on every 2018 Q5, providing you with more convenience when loading and unloading cargo.
This luxury crossover also comes with 40/20/40-split-folding rear seats for added versatility—and those rear seats recline to keep your passengers comfortable. Up front, standard eight-way power-adjustable seats with lumbar settings keep you and your passenger supported as well.
2018 Audi Q5 Trim Configurations
The 2018 Audi Q5 comes in three trim configurations, with each ascending trim more generously appointed than the previous one. Explore stand-out features from each trim below.
- 18-inch wheels
- Automatic rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Rearview camera
- Automatic tri-zone climate control
- Leather upholstery
- Panoramic sunroof
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Driver-seat memory settings
- Front and rear parking sensors
- LED headlights
- 20-inch wheels
- Available Wi-Fi hotspot2
- Built-in navigation system
- 12.3-inch touchscreen display
- Premium 19-speaker Bang & Olufsen® sound system
2Wi-Fi hotspots require a data plan to activate and may also require a compatible device. See the owner’s manual or manufacturer website for more information.
Learn more about the 2018 Audi Q5
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2018 Audi Q5. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2018 Audi Q5
Great Car! Lousy Service from CarMax
I would recommend this vehicle due to its solid combination of size, performance, fuel economy, style and price.
- Interior Space: Roomy and easily converts to a massive amount of space by flipping the seats down.
- Dashboard: Highly versatile and intuitive info-tainment system.
- Visibility: Love the blind spot monitor!
- Power: Every car ever made could have just a bit more oomph!
- Braking: CarMax sold me this vehicle with 2 front tires that were basically bald ... with the predictable impact on safe braking. I have brought this to CarMax's attention with no positive response? Will not do business with them again unless this gets resolved!
- Styling: CarMax sold the vehicle with 2 of the wheels badly scuffed and poorly repaired ... what an eyesore! I have brought this to CarMax's attention with no positive response? Will not do business with them again unless this gets resolved!
Very comfortable & gets great mileage!
spacious, handles well, uses less gas than any SUV I’ve driven
- Interior Space:
- Power: It’s very responsive & peppy
- Dashboard: All controls are conveniently located at your fingertips
- Technology and Entertainment: voice commands are never understood
- Braking: The actual operation of the brakes is great, but the pedal squeaks & squacks when depressed
Fun and comfortable
Well designed. Very comfortable. Quiet ride on long hauls. Screen controls like any computer has a learning curve to it, but pretty intuitive. Love the giant sunroof, keeps it pretty bright in the cabin even on cloudy days
- Power: Like most turbo cars, there is a one second lag period, but once the turbo kicks in look out, this car really accelerates. Great for freeway merging and passing when needed.
- Ride and Handling: No it doesn't like an Audi sedan or BMW X3, but it has very little body sway, something my wife, who is not an aficionado noted right away. Change to Dynamic mode and things tighten up a bit. It is much quieter at high speeds than my Sorento ever was. Easy to shift from regular D to S sport mode with one tap of shifter. Can't live without Blind Spot Indicators any more.
- Technology and Entertainment: I got the Bang and Olufsen speakers, amazing. I'm a musician and I can hear things that I can't hear at home. I do wish I had the virtual cockpit, but the price with less than 24000 miles was just too good to pass up
- Cargo Space: Just be aware that this is slightly smaller than most mid-sized SUVs. Sliding the rear seat forward to give a few more inches of space takes a lot of strength. I came from a late model Sorento, but knew what I was getting.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.