Used 2015 BMW for Sale
2015 BMW 435 XI
Only available at CarMax Laurel, MD
2015 BMW 428 XI
Free Shipping from CarMax Laurel, MD
2015 BMW M4
Free Shipping from CarMax Ellicott City, MD
2015 BMW 328 XI Gran Turismo
$199 Shipping from CarMax West Broad, VA
2015 BMW 650 I xDrive Gran Coupe
$199 Shipping from CarMax Midlothian, VA
2015 BMW X1 XDrive28i
Only available at CarMax Newport News, VA
2015 BMW 328 I
Only available at CarMax Virginia Beach, VA
2015 BMW 328 DXI
Only available at CarMax Greensboro, NC
2015 BMW 328 XI Gran Turismo
Coming soon to CarMax Ellicott City, MD
2015 BMW 428 I xDrive Gran Coupe
Coming soon to CarMax Newark, DE
Reviews for 2015 BMW
Underestimated electric car
Really an awesome city car. The technology keeps the car's weight down, so it if very fast to accelerate. It feels like driving a go cart around town. Also, the cabin is very spacious. High seating position, can't even hear when Rex starts up. Tight turning radius and easy to park in any garage. I am shocked I don't see more on the road.
- Fuel Economy: I have the rex and haven't even used a full gallon in one year.
- Power: Easily cruz at 80mph on freeway. Has excellent merging power.
- Reliability: Takes little to no maintenance. One oil change a year or two. Cabin filters.
- Styling: It is a little ugly....have to learn to love it.
- Cargo Space: Cargo space is small. But put seats down and you can do a costco run.
- Braking: regenerative braking is set to high. Takes a little getting used to.
Carmax has what I wanted.
The BMW X5 is a solid, classic, high end SUV that provides everything that you need from an all wheel drive SUP with the luxury expected from BMW. The interior is roomy with plenty of space for two kids and all their stuff. Carmax was easy to work with and understood I wanted the car and nothing else from CarMax. I was in and out with the car after 3hours. That included detailing, financing and registration.
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy:
I’m obsessed with this car
I’ve owned Mercedes in the past and hesitated to switch to BMW. Well I am so happy I purchased this car. I’m absolutely obsessed with it. I love everything about it from how it looks to how it drives. I have the grand tourismo and this particular model was made for people who do a lot of driving or traveling so its very roomy and comfortable. It’s been great in the snow and I just love how it rides in general. It’s very sharp looking too. It’s a gorgeous car and I’m ecstatic with it.
- Cargo Space: It’s like a hatch back and I can fit lots of stuff in the back!
- Interior Space: Lots of room in the back seat so my kids don’t complain. They got heated seats back there too!
- Ride and Handling: It’s the ultimate driving machine! Need I say more!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.