Used 2017 Cadillac CTS for Sale
About the 2017 Cadillac CTS
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2017 Cadillac CTS. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2017 Cadillac CTS
screen already needs replaced
beautiful car. disappointed it already needs screen replaced
- Styling: beautiful car
- Interior Space: roomy
- Power: interstate travel
- Technology and Entertainment: screen has to be replaced
- Seat Comfort: feel they could have been softer
- Cost to Maintain:
it's very nice
awesome car all around. no complaints
- Power: car literally jumps when you accelerate
- Ride and Handling: smooth and very stable around corners. stays relatively flat on a constant radius apex corner
- Dashboard: easy to use
- Visibility: one blind spot, but doesn't bother me
I own the car ,,paid cash.
Yes! I love, love my caddy I love the ride and how it handles.. even in the snow wonderful..(four wheel drive)..
- Cargo Space: I love that the back seat goes down. For more room.
- Power: Driving on the highway you need the power .
- Ride and Handling: I like the steering wheel ,,all the controls ,,it easy to put Cruise control on.
- Dashboard: I don’t like to wear on the plastic control panel (It’s cracking )for the heat
- Interior Space:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.