Used 2019 Chevrolet for Sale
Reviews for 2019 Chevrolet
this car is easy to use, great ride and comfort with the seat and steering adjustments it will fit anyone comfortably. the car is quite and there’s lots of leg room. it’s great for cruising around town or on the interstate it has plenty of pep to hit the interstate speeds. somewhat limited in views and parking it has been a learning curve from what I was use to before
- Interior Space: it’s roomy with plenty of leg room and the seat adjustments for the driver will fit and customize to anyone
- Power: plenty of power and pep to get up and go when you need it
- Ride and Handling: this car is very comfortable and handles well in any weather I’ve driven in so far
- Visibility: there is some visibility issues particularly looking to the right the passenger seat and headrest block a portion of the view and it’s difficult to see the front end but it doesn’t hinder driving only parking.
- Cabin Noise: the fan on the AC is very loud when it’s on high and makes it difficult to hear the phone calls over the speaker system
- Styling: the rise in the body style at the drivers window is somewhat cumbersome when at the bank drive through windows or fast food windows.
This was my fifth Tahoe and this year truck I did not like at all!! I had this vehicle less then four months. I traded this Tahoe for a 2020 Silverado Trail Boss. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS YEAR ( 2019 ) TAHOE TO ANYONE!! I traded my 2015 Tahoe for this 2019 and regretted it the week after I bought it - The 2015 Tahoe was the best model except for not having apple car play.
- Seat Comfort:
- Interior Space:
- Value: this vehicle held it's value so I got a good trade in when I got rid of this truck!
- Reliability: This truck has a hesitation every single time i went to start it. I had a new battery put it the second day I had this vehicle, I had the alternator checked and the electrical system and all THREE times the mechanic said there was nothing wrong. I was afraid it was not going to start. I was very concerned this this vehicle.
- Ride and Handling: Lane Departure / correction is horrible, I was able to shut this off two days before I traded this vehicle in for something else,
I got a lemon
the car had a problem with something in the gas tank, went to the shop within 1st month. Now here we are 7 months in and now the transmission or shifter is no good. Car dies when shifting from R to D. It’s been in the shop 3 times in 7 months and it leaves us car less and in a bind. Worst Experience Ever!!!
- Interior Space: roomy
- Reliability: Non-stop issues
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.