Used 2017 Chevrolet Corvette for Sale
2017 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Available at your store CarMax Dulles, VA
2017 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
$99 Shipping from CarMax Lancaster, PA
2017 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
$99 Shipping from CarMax King of Prussia, PA
2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
$199 Shipping from CarMax Raleigh, NC
About the 2017 Chevy Corvette
The 2017 Chevrolet Corvette is the third model year of the seventh-generation Corvette, commonly referred to as the C7. Available both as a coupe or convertible, the 2017 Corvette offers you more than 60 years of performance and racing heritage and is one of America's most eye-catching performance cars. Despite having been in production since 1953, the Corvette has been constantly evolving and the 2017 model is packed with both luxury and state-of-the-art performance options.
Trim levels for 2017 Corvettes include the Stringray, Grand Sport, and Z06. The Stingray variant is powered by a 455-horsepower 6.2L V8 with transmission choices of a seven-speed manual or eight-speed automatic.
Grand Sport models come with styling cues from the Z06 and include the Z51 performance package which provides a slight bump in power, suspension and transmission tuning, upgraded brakes, and upgraded cooling and lubrication for the engine.
2017 Z06 Corvettes benefit from a supercharged 6.2L V8 that produces 650 horsepower and is also available with either a seven-speed manual or eight-speed automatic transmission.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Which 2017 Corvette has the most horsepower?
A: For 2017, the Z06 puts out the most horsepower. It's equipped with a supercharged 6.2L V8 that produces 650 horsepower.
Q: Does the 2017 Chevy Corvette have a back seat?
A: No. The Corvette is only available with two seats as either a coupe or convertible.
Q: Does the 2017 Chevy Corvette come in front-wheel drive (FWD)?
A: No. All Corvette models are rear-wheel drive (RWD) only.
2017 Chevrolet Corvette Trim Configurations
The 2017 Chevrolet Corvette has three trim levels—Stingray, Grand Sport, and Z06. Each trim level additionally has three sub-trim levels as well. Highlighted below are the different trim packages available on all three Corvette models.
In addition to the below trim options, the Z51 package is available on the Stingray which adds performance suspension as well as brakes and aerodynamics that are found on the Grand Sport.
The Z07 package is also available on the Grand Sport and Z06 which further improves the suspension with magnetic ride control and upgraded brakes.
• Rear-vision camera
• Keyless open and start
• Heads-up display
• Power tilt and telescoping steering column
• Seats, console, door armrest, and instrument panel brow in selected interior color
• Bose® audio system
• Curb view camera
• Heated and ventilated seats
• Universal home remote
• Custom leather-wrapped interior package
• Perforated Napa leather seating surfaces
• Chevrolet infotainment system with navigation
• Performance video and data recorder (Z06 only)
Reviews for 2017 Chevrolet Corvette
Fast, sleek, powerful, light, agile. It is the definition of a sports car with no unnecessary burdens.
- Power: It will go fast, and then faster - as fast as you dare to go. Be careful about just flooring it, even going 40 or 50mph, you can break traction.
- Ride and Handling: Takes corners like it is on rails. Track-worthy, most certainly.
- Cabin Noise: Car is loud. All the time. You can hear all of the road noise, likely due to a lack of insulation to keep the car weight low. Active Exhaust turned to "Track Mode" is even louder. I legitimately have considered wearing earplugs on long drives or adding sound dampening material. Or just turn up the stereo.
- Interior Space: There is not much of a trunk, but it can fit a travel duffel bag and a briefcase just fine.
Fun car that looks great and runs strong.
Super35,800 sharp looking car with more power than you'll ever need and handles like a dream.
- Styling: Classic corvette styling with well defined aggressive lines
- Power: Ridiculous power.
- Ride and Handling: This car is nailed to the road and handles perfectly.
- Technology and Entertainment: For a 2LT it should have better infotainment system.
Wonderful car at great price
The car is hands down the finest American made sports car.
- Ride and Handling:
- Weather Versatility:
- Cargo Space:
- Fuel Economy:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.