Used 2014 Chevrolet Corvette for Sale
About the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Renowned as one of the fastest cars on the road, the Chevrolet Corvette is the optimum combination of sleek, luxurious styling and raw, pulse-pounding power - and the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette is certainly no exception. The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette comes equipped with a thrilling 455 hp 6.2L V8 engine as well as a premium list of standard features that includes features such as push-button start, a rearview camera, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and more. Thanks to this powerful engine and exciting standard features as well as the 2014 Corvette's aggressive styling and athletic handling, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette is an excellent vehicle to consider if you are in the market for a powerful sports car that is sure to put a smile on your face every time you're behind the wheel.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: How much hp does the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette have?
A: The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette comes equipped with a 455 hp 6.2L V8 engine.
Q: Does the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette have rear seats?
A: No, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette has one row of seating and is able to seat two passengers.
Q: How fast is the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette?
A: According to Chevrolet, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette is capable of accelerating from zero to sixty mph in four seconds.
Q: Does the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette have a rearview camera?
A: Yes, all trims of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette comes standard with a rearview camera.
Marking the beginning of the Chevrolet Corvette's seventh generation, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette is a model that was given plenty of noteworthy updates compared to its 2013 predecessor. These updates include a 25 hp bump in power out of the 2014 Corvette's base engine, various interior and exterior styling updates, and an updated list of standard and available features. The result is a sleek and powerful sports car that is just as at home on the race track as it is the city streets.
The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette comes available in three different trim configurations - 1LT, 2Lt, and 3LT - and each one is certainly well-equipped. The 1LT trim of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette comes equipped with features such as dual-zone automatic climate control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, push-button start, a rearview camera, and more. Upgrading to the 2LT trim, meanwhile, adds features such as a Bose® Centerpoint® 10-speaker audio system, a color heads-up display, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, and driver's seat memory. Lastly, the 3LT trim of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette includes everything found on the 2LT trim as well as a built-in navigation system, an eight-inch touchscreen display, Napa leather seat inserts, and more.
All three trims of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette boast a 455 hp 6.2L V8 engine that makes the 2014 Corvette a pure thrill to drive. Combine this powerful engine with the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette's long list of standard features, agile handling, and sleek styling and you have a classic sports car that is sure to impress even the most demanding automotive enthusiasts.
Reviews for 2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Probably the most fun car you'll ever drive
Incredibly fun car to drive, very comfortable, and surprisingly easy on gas. The new Corvettes are leaps and bounds nicer to use as a daily driver than previous generations. The electronically adjustable suspension does wonders at making the ride firm when you want it and reasonably smooth the rest of the time. The creature comforts and assorted gadgets are nice and mostly well thought out.
- Power: 460hp and low weight. Not a whole lot more to say. I've driven SRT Challengers and there's no comparison, the Corvette absolutely flies and feels light on its feet.
- Ride and Handling: Very tight handling. The electronics keep the car going where you want it even if you do something a bit overly ambitious.
- Styling: Best looking Corvette in years in my opinion. Who knows if the sharp lines will age as gracefully as the C5 and C6, but today it's one of the most eye catching cars on the road.
- Cabin Noise: The giant rear tires do make a lot of noise, and theres not a lot of sound deadening in an effort to keep the weight low. Its not terrible, but you quickly notice the road noise at high speeds when the stereo volume is low. There's also some wind noise coming from the B pillar area.
- Reliability: I've had some issues with the dashboard electronics doing strange things occasionally. There have been several firmware updates available to correct most of them.
- Cost to Maintain: The tires wear quickly and are not rotatable. The dry sump oil system holds nearly 11qts, which leads to expensive oil changes. Any sports car is going to be more expensive than average, so none of this was unexpected.
Miami, WHAT A CAR DEALERSHIP!
This carmax in Miami has the best most knowledgeable and honest folks I have had the privledge of dealing with. I have bought 3 cars from them so far. With out a hitch. That is why I drive 2 1/2 hours from Naples Fl. to deal with them.
- Dashboard: LOOKS LIKE A ROCKET SHIP
- Cabin Noise: BETTER THAN MY 2007
- Interior Space: LOWER BUT WIDER INSIDE
- Visibility: iT DOES HAVE A BLIND SPOT WHEN LOOKING THRU BACK WINDOW
Sleek Looking and Smooth Driving
The car is fast yet comfortable to drive day to day, especially like the adjustable ride control with the Eco mode to save in gas. Then switch to sport or track mode and you get to hear the thunderous exhaust! So fun!
- Ride and Handling: Handles corners with ease and magnetic ride control makes it a smooth long distance or city drive
- Styling: The style is impressive and I always get compliments
- Fuel Economy: I love the eco mode for city and freeway because it saves a lot of money for gas and gives you power still if you need it
- Cabin Noise: Can be a little noisy inside when your at higher speeds, mostly wind noise but completely bearable
- Interior Space: Pretty tight space in the front interior but totally manageable
- Visibility: Definitely has blind spots and I really wish it had blind spot monitors on the mirrors but it’s not going to stop me lol
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.