Used 2015 Chevrolet Corvette for Sale
2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z51
Coming soon to CarMax Mechanicsburg, PA
About the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette
Looking to treat yourself to a head-turning sports car? Be sure to check out a used 2015 Chevrolet Corvette as you shop. This car comes in both coupe and convertible body styles to suit your tastes, and is outfitted with a standard 6.2L V8 engine for plenty of power under the hood. Meanwhile, the aerodynamic profile of the 2015 Corvette allows for incredible handling and easy maneuverability—all while indulgent standard features like leather upholstery and a premium nine-speaker Bose® sound system take your driving experience to the next level.
Whether you opt for the base Stingray, the supercharged Z06, or any trim in between—the 2015 Corvette is ready to add excitement and luxury to your daily drive.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: What engines are offered on the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette?
A: The standard engine on the 2015 Corvette is a 6.2L V8. However, the Z06 trim features an even more powerful supercharged 6.2L V8.
Q: What is the top speed of the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette?
A: Top speed can vary based on many factors, but the 2015 Corvette base Stingray trim with 6.2L V8 engine has an estimated top speed of 186 mph.
Q: Does the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette take premium gas?
A: Yes, both V8 engine options on the 2015 Corvette require premium gasoline.
Q: Does the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette have smartphone integration?
A: Yes, the 2015 Corvette comes standard with Chevrolet MyLink®, which includes smartphone integration technology.
The 2015 Chevrolet Corvette is part of this iconic sports car's seventh generation of production (2014-2019), also known as the C7 generation. When this generation debuted in 2014, it set itself apart from the previous generation with a new eight-speed automatic transmission to replace the existing six-speed transmission; it is also equipped with OnStar® functionality, which offers upgraded features like 4G LTE connectivity and mobile Wi-Fi hotspot capability when activated.1
Chevrolet Corvette Engine Options
The seventh-generation Corvette comes standard with a brawny 6.2L V8 engine at 455-460 hp (varies by model year) on the Stingray and Z51 trims. This engine is paired to a seven-speed manual transmission by default, although an eight-speed automatic transmission is available.
The Z06 trim, which was introduced for the 2015 model year, receives a supercharged 6.2L V8 at 650 hp as its standard engine. The ZR1 trim, which was new for 2019, receives the same engine but with a higher output of 755 hp. All Corvettes come exclusively with rear-wheel drive.
1OnStar features require activation and most require a paid OnStar plan to use. Wi-Fi hotspot functionality may also require an additional data plan. Limitations and restrictions apply. See onstar.com for more information.
Chevrolet Corvette Trim Configurations
Which C7 Corvette trim is right for you? Check out some feature highlights of each trim below, which are specific to the 2015 model.
- 18-inch front wheels and 19-inch rear wheels
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- Leather upholstery
- Nine-speaker Bose® sound system
- Keyless entry and ignition
Stingray Z51 (2014-2019)
- 19-inch front wheels and 20-inch rear wheels
- Revised suspension tuning
- Electronic limited-slip differential
- Dual-mode performance exhaust
- Removable roof panel (coupe) or power soft-top (convertible)
- Carbon-fiber hood
- Unique grille and rear fascia
- Driver heads-up display
Reviews for 2015 Chevrolet Corvette
Best sports car on the planet for the money
Dollar for dollar the C7 Corvette is easily the best sports car value going. It's awesomely fast, can stop on a dime and looks really attractive. Not much can challenge it eith the exception of some European machines at 2 or 3 times the price.
- Ride and Handling: I'm the King of the Stoplights or Toll Booths.
- Technology and Entertainment: An awesome sound system and almost unlimited options to display on the dash, plus a customizable HUD.
- Power: Few can challenge you on the street and few can challenge you on the track.
- Fuel Economy: There's a saying that it can pass anything but a gas station, but with almost 500 horses what would you expect?
- Visibility: The rear view in my coupe is a joke and I needed to use and rely on my mirrors.
- Cargo Space: With the steeply raked rear, space is at a premium and nothing over 12 inches high can be carried.
Great car - bad design errors. I own one like it
car was designed poorly and not well integrated. I'm sure once they work out the bugs it will be an awesome car.
- Reliability: mode switch not waterproof. seatbelt has broken twice. drivers window motor needed replaced and took Chevy 3 visits to figure it out.
- Weather Versatility: Car was literally desinged to not be driven umbder 40 degrees f.
Stylish, fun and the absolute fastest car on the road for the price
- Fuel Economy:
- Interior Space:
- Weather Versatility:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.