Used 2014 Chevrolet Spark for Sale
Reviews for 2014 Chevrolet Spark
Wonderful car at a great price!
Compact car, easy on gas and great on handling amd features!
- Fuel Economy: Fill up for $15
- Ride and Handling: Great little whip
- Styling: Love the XM stereo amd Bluetooth
Not for out of city driving.
The gas mileage is reason enough but the horse power for a 1.2 liter is not the best if you don't only go around the city. Going up hills is a small worry each time.
- Braking: I got it before 50,000m and it's really awesome and reliable for braking
- Fuel Economy: 30/39 is awesome
- Reliability: The headgasket blew at 50k
- Power: There is no horsepower to this car. After 50,000 it started to.. not go that fast at stops or anything. Main concern about the spark.
gets me from point A to point B
gears seem to stick at times, definitely can’t pull out infront of anyone unless I want to be hit because this car definitely doesn’t get up and go
- Seat Comfort: it’s small but very comfortable
- Dashboard: very invisible
- Power: this car has little to no power to it
- Visibility: it can be difficult to see out of the back window due to the shape of the car
- Interior Space: it’s super small- which I knew but didn’t really realize how small until I up my family in it.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.