Used Chevrolet Spark for Sale
2020 Chevrolet Spark LT
$199 Shipping from CarMax Potomac Mills, VA
2020 Chevrolet Spark LT
Only available at CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
2018 Chevrolet Spark LS
$199 Shipping from CarMax West Broad, VA
2019 Chevrolet Spark LT
$199 Shipping from CarMax Raleigh, NC
2014 Chevrolet Spark LS
Coming soon to CarMax Turnersville, NJ
About the Chevrolet Spark
RepairPal gave the Chevrolet Spark an overall reliability rating of 4 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Chevrolet Spark 10th out of 21 among subcompact cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Chevrolet Spark is $434, compared to an average of $520 for subcompact cars and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Chevrolet Spark owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.3 times per year, compared to an average of 0.3 times for subcompact cars and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 12% for the Chevrolet Spark, compared to an average of 11% for subcompact cars and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Chevrolet Spark
Easy going commuter
Its small and efficient, with decent gas milage, however it doesnt have electronic locks ( at least on my model) and the MPG's fluctuate immensely and will drop if you idle for about thirty minutes. So I never truly know what my exact MPG is unless I record it manually. Its very easy to drive, however and is great for cities with constant need for parallel parking. Its size makes it easy to fit into almost any tight space. Do keep in mind that it doesnt have a lot of power, so if you are looking for a car with a revving giddy-up, this is not your car. Even trying to go up roads with inclines (which there are plenty in Portland where I live) its sluggish and you really have to push that gas pedal and that eats up your gas fast.
- Ride and Handling: Easy, turns on a dime, smooth, quiet ride
- Styling: Very sleek with detailed designs on interior
- Reliability: Its a efficient commuter
- Power: Not a lot of power, rough going uphill
- Fuel Economy: Fluctuates frequently
- Weather Versatility: If you live anywhere with lots of rain or snow, this is not the best choice
I LOVE my little spark. I have the spark 2LT model which has a sunroof, fog lights, two tone (black & cream) leather seats, seat heaters and apple play. It’s so small and zippy and fits easily into parking spaces. Gas mileage is great and between working 2 jobs I only fill up 1x a week at most. It has a but of a sporty look and not so much a mom car look like some of the other ones I have seen. Regardless, 2LT or not, this car is super reliable and great all around, not to mention comfortable, my dog loves going for rides in it. It’s a small vehicle but perfect size at the same time. So happy with this car :)
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling: Super easy to drive and park
- Styling: Fully loaded options
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.