2013 Chevrolet VoltPamela - Citrus Heights, CA01/23/2015
It saves me over $600 a month on gas. I love the electric & gas option. With a 10 gallon tank I fill up about every 4-6 weeks which costs about $20! The electric vehicle qualified me for discounts on my car insurance & my household electricity bill! It's solid feel & traction control make me feel safe & always in control.
Best auto I have owned!!!
2013 Chevrolet VoltFred Rice - Fort Myers, FL06/08/2016
So far i have got over 400 M.P.G. Great handling, Quiet, comfort, style, Plus it saves me over $150.00 per month in fuel prices.That is less than a penny a mile. Love it. I owned my own Body shop for more than 40 yrs. I have owned many muscle car's, luxury cars. collector auto's. over 200 autos and trucks., But I like my Volt the best.....After driving it and getting in another auto. No comparison.
4 months with a Volt
2012 Chevrolet VoltPaul Stonaha - KNOXVILLE, TN07/04/2015
- Ample charge after plugging into 120 volt overnight.
- Smooth ride
- Great sound system
- "Sport" mode provides sufficient power
- Minimal necessary maintenance
- High pitched whine when running on gasoline
- Gas engine takes premium fuel
- "Park assist" beeps at you when things are too close to both the front and rear, no matter if you're in drive or reverse.
- Tight cabin space
- There is no spare tire, but rather a puncture repair kit.
Do frigid temperatures and harsh weather leave you cold on the idea of braving the elements in your car? When you’re piloting a vehicle that’s up to the task, wintertime driving isn’t so much of a challenge. Instead, it can be fun!
Lots of eager shoppers may be surprised to know that many of the features found on some of the latest 2018 vehicles are already available on newer used cars. Here’s a breakdown of some of these cool features.