Used 2016 Ford Expedition for Sale
About the 2016 Ford Expedition
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2016 Ford Expedition. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2016 Ford Expedition
My Expedition Rocks
It is everything you need for a family of 5. and has power and speed, and handles well.
- Braking: it has speed and with speed you need good brakes, this has both
- Ride and Handling: great on the road, quick and easy to maneuver through traffic
- Interior Space: lots of space for all the kids and luggage too
- Fuel Economy: But what car that size doesn't use alot of fuel.
Great car at a reasonable value
I would recommend it as a tow vehicle for a travel trailer. It is a very comfortable car, but the gas mileage is below what I would really like.
- Power: Good for pulling trailer
- Interior Space: Lots of room for passsengers and very comfortable
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy:
- Cargo Space: Very little cargo space if all seats used
Extra clean car inside and out. Drives good and has plenty of power. It is exactly what we wanted for longer distance travel. Proven to be very reliable.
- Reliability: No breakdows or extra maintenance
- Power: Has power to pass
- Weather Versatility: Wish it was a 4X4
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.