Used 2015 Ford Fiesta for Sale
About the 2015 Ford Fiesta
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Ford Fiesta. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Ford Fiesta
Extremely entertaining car to drive
This car is a blast to drive. The engine, a peppy 1.6l Turbo, is perfectly mated to the 6 speed transmission. Every gear pulls and feels appropriate, even 6th. You can actually hear the turbo, which adds to the experience. This car handles like it is on rails, very minimal body roll. However, it is not excessive and it is tolerable to drive on rough Californian roads. The brakes respond immediately, however it can feel a little jerky. It also gets great gas mileage.
- Braking: The brakes respond immediately
- Power: The car pulls in every gear. All of the power feels usable
- Ride and Handling: The car handles like its on rails, without sacrificing too much comfort.
- Interior Space: Theres nearly no room for storage. Only 2 compartments for storge.
FUN, FUN, FUN!
This car make daily commuting and trips to the grocery an absolute blast! I do a lot of driving for work and thought a stick shift might be a pain. NOT SO! Never once have I regretted buying this car! To make matters even better, I usually modify my cars quite a bit. However, this car is SO good stock, there is no need to! Great job Ford and great fuel economy too.
- Ride and Handling: Very tight suspension - no need to upgrade springs
- Value: "As much fun as a corvette" wrote one magazene editor! I agree!
- Technology and Entertainment: Blue tooth, voice command, NAV, ... I saw a guy in a Bently using his hands to hold his phone ... poor you!!! LOL
- Interior Space:
Best-handling car I've ever driven
Over 43 years of buying cars, and this is the best-handling car I've ever driven (including two Mazda Miatas). when your right foot goes to the floor, the road had better be clear because you will be gone! The brakes are right-now direct, and the features are outstanding. Get the Recaro seats on the ST and it's like you're velcro'd into the car (which is really good when cornering hard). The 6-speed manual shifts like a knife through honey. Bottom line, if you like to drive, get a Fiesta ST.
- Ride and Handling:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.