Used 2018 Ford Mustang for Sale
2018 Ford Mustang GT
Free Shipping from CarMax Gaithersburg, MD
2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Only available at CarMax Frederick, MD
2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium
$99 Shipping from CarMax Turnersville, NJ
2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Coming soon to CarMax Turnersville, NJ
About the 2018 Ford Mustang
For decades, the Ford Mustang has remained one of the most well-loved sports cars for sale in America. The 2018 Ford Mustang, however, gives performance enthusiasts more to appreciate. Starting with the 2018 model, Ford updated the Mustang to feature a new available ten-speed automatic transmission, a more powerful V8 engine, and a refreshed interior and exterior styling. Drivers looking to purchase a 2018 Ford Mustang will be able to choose between either a 460 hp 5.0L V8 engine or a 310 hp 2.3L Ecoboost four-cylinder engine. Both options offer an exhilarating amount of power that makes the 2018 Ford Mustang a real joy to drive. The 2018 Ford Mustang also features a long list of standard and available technology features as well, giving it plenty of brains to match its brawn. If you are in the market for a thrilling sports car that still offers enough room and creature comforts to serve as a daily driver, the 2018 Ford Mustang is a great vehicle to consider.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is there is a V6 2018 Mustang?
A: The 2018 Ford Mustang does not come for sale with a V6 engine option. If you purchase a 2018 Ford Mustang, you will be able to choose between a 2.3L Ecooboost four-cylinder engine or a 5.0L V8 engine.
Q: Did Ford stop making the V6 Mustang?
A: The V6 Mustang is no longer in production. Starting with the 2018 model, the V6 Mustang was replaced by the four-cylinder Ecoboost Mustang.
Q: Does the 2018 Ford Mustang only come in V8?
A: In addition to the V8 engine found in the Mustang GT and the Mustang GT Premium, the 2018 Ford Mustang can also be equipped with a four-cylinder engine.
2018 Ford Mustang Trim Configurations
The 2018 Ford Mustang comes available for sale in four different trim levels. These trim configurations include:
- Ecoboost - The base trim of the 2018 Ford Mustang, the Ecoboost trim includes features such as a 310 hp 2.3L Ecoboost four-cylinder engine, a 4.2-inch color LCD screen, push-button start, a rearview camera, a six-speaker audio system, and more.
- Ecoboost Premium - The Ecoboost Premium trim of the 2018 Ford Mustang includes everything found on the Ecoboost trim as well as dual-zone automatic climate control, heated and cooled front seats, an eight-inch color LCD touchscreen display, a nine-speaker audio system, a reverse sensing system, and more.
- GT - The GT trim of the 2018 Ford Mustang includes features such as a 460 hp 5.0L V8 engine, dual exhaust with quad tips, a reverse sensing system, a rearview camera, LED fog lamps, and more.
- GT Premium - The GT Premium trim of the 2018 Ford Mustang includes everything found on the GT trim as well as leather-trimmed front seats, selectable drive modes, heated and cooled front seats, aluminum pedals, dual-zone automatic climate control, and more.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2018 Ford Mustang. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2018 Ford Mustang
very good car and deal at car max
- Ride and Handling: ride well fast power when you need it. great body style
- Visibility: color easy to see on the road
- Seat Comfort: seat comfort good for a small car
- Interior Space: only 2 people can ride. only small kids can fit in rear seat
- Weather Versatility: ride good on dry street light in the rear can fish tail if driving to fast but still handle well.
- Fuel Economy: fuel economy could be a little better but I have a turbo
If your looking for a quick and fun car, this is it
- Ride and Handling: Throw into corners and ride isn't to bad
- Dashboard: Love my digital and customizable dash
- Power: It isn't a V8. But its quick enough. Get in and out of traffic just fine
- Cost to Maintain: Prefers premium fuel.
- Weather Versatility: With a convertible top. Car washes are out. Winter time salt may sit awhile
Wonderful car at a great price!
Pros: -It looks great. -It's super comfy to drive. -The interior design and technology are awesome! -The price is acceptable given the great experience. -The trunk is large enough for 2 medium-large suitcases. Cons: -The gas burns quickly (1 tank = a round-trip from Sac to SF). -Given the huge trunk, the space for passengers are small (any person above 175cm could suffer sitting in the back). -It's a pretty large model for a sportscar, making it difficult to park/move in narrow spaces.
- Power: It's honestly the easiest car to drive for a beginner.
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Fuel Economy: Burns fuel too quick.
- Interior Space: The design is great but it's too small.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.