Used 2018 Genesis G80 for Sale
2018 Genesis G80
Only available at CarMax Potomac Mills, VA
About the 2018 Genesis G80
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2018 Genesis G80. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2018 Genesis G80
Perfect car, great looking drives well, classy
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Seat Comfort:
- Fuel Economy:
It has almost everything you could want. She’s sleek, comfortable, fast, and luxurious.
- Ride and Handling: She rides smooth, don’t feel most of the road bumps out there. Tight steering, handles well
- Cabin Noise: You don’t hear most external noises
- Cargo Space: Large trunk
- Cargo Space: A larger pass through from the trunk would be helpful
- Technology and Entertainment: Maybe I haven’t figured it out yet but I don’t see traffic hazards when using the GPS
Just an OK Luxury Vehicle
I wouldn't. There are better luxury brands for the budget minded than the Genesis
- Power: More than adequate for passing and accelerating into traffic
- Ride and Handling: A more comfortable ride than most SUVs or Crossovers.
- Seat Comfort: Like the front seat Cooling feature
- Technology and Entertainment: Overly complex and difficult to use. Genesis has its own version of "ON Star" called BlueLink. Mine has failed and Genesis has declined to correct the problem after over three months back and forth with their HQ. Additionallym some Genesis Engineer thought it would be a clever to have an alarm that alerts you to "Put Your Hands on the Wheel" after not moving the wheel for a few seconds. It CAN'T be disabled! The only thing to do is to "wiggle" the wheel constantly so it thinks you are awake. So much for cruising on a straight highway. IF I had known about this annoying feature, I would NOT have purchased the car.
- Ride and Handling: For a supposed "Luxury" car, the ride is just OK.
- Reliability: Genesis work performed under their warranty must apparently be approved by their engineering team. This team is adept at "slow-rolling" repairs. I'm still waiting after over 3 months for a Nav System fix. Their standard refrain is "they are investigating and to call them back in a week" (gets old after 4 or 5 of these responses) Again, if I had known they wouldn't honor their new car warranty, I would not have purchased the vehicle.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.