Used 2015 Kia Soul for Sale
2015 Kia Soul
Only available at CarMax Charlottesville, VA
2015 Kia Soul +
$99 Shipping from CarMax Maple Shade, NJ
2015 Kia Soul
$199 Shipping from CarMax Greensboro, NC
2015 Kia Soul
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
About the 2015 Kia Soul
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Kia Soul. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Kia Soul
Flexible, fun, funky, spunky car
This is not the car for a family with four kids, but would be fine for a family with two kids. It is also a great choice for a couple or for anyone who likes a fun ride with a lot of flexibility. Mine has the Infinity sound system option which is fantastic -- better than my home stereo system.
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Cargo Space: Fold down rear seats maximize storage
- Interior Space: Maximum seating for five.
Reliable and Roomy Car!
This car has decent mileage for its size, a lot of awesome features, and very spacious. The only downside I would say is that going over bumps and turning no matter how slow you go it’s still a little rough due to its boxy shape. But besides that it’s very reliable and has helped a lot with moving larger stuff around and it’s very comfortable.
- Cargo Space:
- Seat Comfort:
- Ride and Handling:
- Weather Versatility:
Just What I Wanted
My wife and I, due to the economy, have had to keep our cars longer than we use to. I had seen Kia Souls around on the road and always liked the way they looked. When we were finally able to get something new for me we tried a few different makes and models but the Kia Soul + had everything I was looking for...head room, comfort, cargo and back seat room, zip when I needed it, great gas mileage and a good stereo. My wife researched Kia before we went and looked and I made sure since it is a 4 cylinder vehicle that I got the larger engine. I would recommend that to everyone. The plus is the mid range Kia, there is one a bit more expensive but I feel that the one I got had the value I needed.
- Fuel Economy: I drive a good distance to work and this has more than met my hopes on gas mileage. Last mileage check I was getting 32.4 miles per gallon while commuting.
- Cost to Maintain: So far minimal cost since the only thing I have had to have done was an oil change and air filter.
- Interior Space: This car has a lot of interior room. Back seat leg room is competitive with larger luxury cars. Back seat lays down to give you a good bit of cargo space.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.