Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300 for Sale
About the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300
Ready to take your driving experience to the next level? If so, it may be time to treat yourself to a compact executive car like the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Specifically, the C300 base trim makes an excellent choice if you want to enjoy indulgent cabin features and capable performance in a stylish sedan or coupe body style.
The 2015 Mercedes C300 is part of the C-Class' fourth generation (which debuted in 2014) and offers such standard features as synthetic leather upholstery, automatic dual-zone climate control, and Bluetooth® connectivity. It also comes with a capable turbocharged 2.0L engine rated at 241 hp, so you'll have no shortage of pep under that gas pedal as you cruise through town in elegance and style.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300 have a backup camera?
A: A rearview camera does not come standard on the 2015 C300, but it is offered as part of the optional Multimedia Package.
Q: What kind of gas does a 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300 take?
A: The 2015 C300 and C300 4MATIC both take premium gasoline.
Q: What engine is in a 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300?
A: The 2015 C300 comes with a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine at 241 hp.
Q: How fast is a 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300?
A: The 2015 C300 with turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine and seven-speed automatic transmission has an estimated top speed of 155 mph.
2015 Mercedes-Benz C300 Trim Configurations
As the base trim on the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, the 2015 C300 is further offered in three sub trim options: Base, Luxury, and Sport. It is also offered in both sedan and coupe body styles, both of which are outfitted with a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine at 241 hp, rear-wheel drive, and a seven-speed automatic transmission. Mercedes' 4MATIC all-wheel drive system is also optional on every sub trim of the 2015 C300.
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- 10-way power front seats with driver memory settings
- Synthetic-leather upholstery
- Seven-inch touchscreen display
- Fine-tuned suspension
- Exterior chrome accents
- Upgraded grille design
- Interior wood trim with top-stitched dash and door accents
- 18-inch AMG-style wheels
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Front sport brakes with painted calipers
- Sport front seats
- Flat-bottom steering wheel
Reviews for 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300
Well Satisfied Customer
When I purchased this executive owned car, it had only 4,500 miles on it. It was priced right at $18k less than the Accura TL I traded for the Mercedes, when the Accura was new. In the 4 months I have owned the car we have traveled almost 7,000 trouble free miles in it. Our Sales Consultant, Henry Beeler III, was very helpful in making our selection of this car. Ours was an excellent purchase, one with which we are very satisfied!
- Fuel Economy: We get 31-32.5 mpg with smooth gear changes in mountainous Tennessee.
- Ride and Handling: It has a smooth, quiet ride.
- Technology and Entertainment: German engineering and technology in this car is unsurpassed!
- Interior Space: The rear seat has less space than we would like.
Nice but Pricey
Great vehicle has tons of technology and was exactly what I was looking for in a-b car. But if it wasn't for the extended warranty I would have had to eat a engine top end refinishing and a oil leak that all came up to $9,500 out the door.
- Technology and Entertainment: Sound
- Fuel Economy: Great on gas for long commutes
- Styling: Elegant
- Power: Very weak 2.0 in these heavy cars
- Reliability: It's been 4 months and already have a service bill of $9500
- Cost to Maintain: Well not a big problem.
As I would only expect from Mercedes-Benz, this car is so well designed, made and thought out. Everything about it is smooth and sophisticated, from the way it performs to the design of everything inside and out. It has so many "bells and whistles" it will take me a year to get through the owners manual, but that is a good thing.
- Styling: The scale and design of the whole car is so well thought out and elegantly executed.
- Technology and Entertainment: The only thing I don't like is that on my previous vehicle, I could Bluetooth my vehicle, the Bluetooth would link the car to any media on my phone, from Google maps, to something I had on the internet or even an app like YouTube. This car only Bluetooths the phone communication.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.