Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300 for Sale
2015 Mercedes-Benz C300
$99 Shipping from CarMax Lancaster, PA
2015 Mercedes-Benz C300
$99 Shipping from CarMax Salisbury, MD
About the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300
Ready to take your driving experience to the next level? If so, it may be time to treat yourself to a compact executive car like the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Specifically, the C300 base trim makes an excellent choice if you want to enjoy indulgent cabin features and capable performance in a stylish sedan or coupe body style.
The 2015 Mercedes C300 is part of the C-Class' fourth generation (which debuted in 2014) and offers such standard features as synthetic leather upholstery, automatic dual-zone climate control, and Bluetooth® connectivity. It also comes with a capable turbocharged 2.0L engine rated at 241 hp, so you'll have no shortage of pep under that gas pedal as you cruise through town in elegance and style.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300 have a backup camera?
A: A rearview camera does not come standard on the 2015 C300, but it is offered as part of the optional Multimedia Package.
Q: What kind of gas does a 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300 take?
A: The 2015 C300 and C300 4MATIC both take premium gasoline.
Q: What engine is in a 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300?
A: The 2015 C300 comes with a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine at 241 hp.
Q: How fast is a 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300?
A: The 2015 C300 with turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine and seven-speed automatic transmission has an estimated top speed of 155 mph.
2015 Mercedes-Benz C300 Trim Configurations
As the base trim on the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, the 2015 C300 is further offered in three sub trim options: Base, Luxury, and Sport. It is also offered in both sedan and coupe body styles, both of which are outfitted with a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine at 241 hp, rear-wheel drive, and a seven-speed automatic transmission. Mercedes' 4MATIC all-wheel drive system is also optional on every sub trim of the 2015 C300.
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- 10-way power front seats with driver memory settings
- Synthetic-leather upholstery
- Seven-inch touchscreen display
- Fine-tuned suspension
- Exterior chrome accents
- Upgraded grille design
- Interior wood trim with top-stitched dash and door accents
- 18-inch AMG-style wheels
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Front sport brakes with painted calipers
- Sport front seats
- Flat-bottom steering wheel
Reviews for 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300
Nice but Pricey
Great vehicle has tons of technology and was exactly what I was looking for in a-b car. But if it wasn't for the extended warranty I would have had to eat a engine top end refinishing and a oil leak that all came up to $9,500 out the door.
- Technology and Entertainment: Sound
- Fuel Economy: Great on gas for long commutes
- Styling: Elegant
- Power: Very weak 2.0 in these heavy cars
- Reliability: It's been 4 months and already have a service bill of $9500
- Cost to Maintain: Well not a big problem.
Great car for a bargain!
Has a great luxurious ride... feels like your floating over the road! Quick responsive steering/handling, and very good gas mileage!
- Ride and Handling: Very responsive and smooth ride
- Cabin Noise: Quiet interior let’s you enjoy the great sound system without road noise
- Fuel Economy: I average 35 mpg with regular commuting
- Power: The 2L engine isn’t very powerful (the cost of fuel efficiency)
- Technology and Entertainment: The infotainment system is a bit cumbersome to use but not bad once you get used to it.
It is pretty much what I wanted, except it does not have a rear view camera. Other than that, it is working well.
- Safety: Feels sturdy
- Cabin Noise: Very low
- Interior Space: Holds 5.
- Technology and Entertainment: No rear view camera, technology is difficult to learn.
- Visibility: Side mirrors obstruct view for short people.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.