Used Mercedes-Benz C300 for Sale
About The Mercedes-Benz C300
One of the flagship models in Mercedes-Benz's ever-popular C-class, the Mercedes-Benz C300 features a premium, upscale interior, exhilarating performance, and a long list of useful technology features. The Mercedes-Benz C-class entered into its fourth and most recent generation starting with the 2014 model and has already seen plenty of exciting updates along the way. If you are in the market for a luxury small car that offers brains, beauty, and brawn, the Mercedes-Benz C300 is a great vehicle to consider.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
2016-2019 Mercedes-Benz C300 Available Packages
Select Packages for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz C300
• Standard Features - The 2016 Mercedes-Benz C300 comes standard with features such as dual-zone automatic climate control, a seven-inch high-resolution central screen, Bluetooth® audio streaming, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and more.
• Sport Package - The Sport package for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz C300 adds features such as a sport-tuned suspension, brushed aluminum pedals, perforated front brakes with painted calipers, sport body styling, and more.
• Interior Package - The Interior package for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz C300 adds features such as leather seats, heated and ventilated front seats, passenger's seat memory, multicolor LED ambient lighting, and more.
Select Packages for the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C300
• Standard Features - The 2017 Mercedes-Benz C300 comes standard with features such as a seven-inch high-resolution central screen, driver's seat memory, an integrated garage door opener, dual-zone automatic climate control, and more.
• Premium 4 Package - The Premium 4 package for the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C300 adds features such as a Burmester® premium surround sound system, active LED headlights with high-beam assist, cross-traffic alert, voice controls, and more.
• Leather Seating Package - The Leather Seating package for the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C300 adds leather upholstery, and passenger's seat memory.
Select Packages for the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C300
• Standard Features - The 2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 comes standard with features such as a power glass panorama roof, push-button start, a rearview camera, a seven-inch high-resolution central screen, and more.
• Premium Package - The Premium package for the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 adds features such as a Burmester® premium surround sound system, KEYLESS-GO, an electronic trunk closer, power folding side mirrors, and more.
• Multimedia Package - The Multimedia package for the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 adds features such as voice controls with a learning feature, an 8.4-inch high-resolution central screen, a touchpad controller, a built-in navigation system, and more.
Select Packages for the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C300
• Standard Features - The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C300 comes standard with features such as a power tilt/sliding glass sunroof, a seven-inch high-resolution color central display, an integrated garage door opener, a rearview camera, and more.
• Premium Package - The Premium package for the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C300 adds features such as blind spot assist, an electronic trunk closer, rear cross traffic alert, a Burmester® premium surround sound system, and more.
• Multimedia Package - The Multimedia package for the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C300 adds features such as a 10.25-inch high-resolution center display, enhanced voice control, a touchpad controller, a built-in navigation system, and more.
- #1 - 60 Best Cars for the Money 2021 ($20-$25k range)
Q: How much does an oil change cost for a Mercedes-Benz C300?
A: Generally, the average cost for a Mercedes-Benz C300 oil change can range between $150-$190. The cost of an oil change will vary based on your location, the year model of your vehicle, your engine type, and more.
Q: What wheel drive is the Mercedes-Benz C300?
A: The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C300 comes standard with a rear-wheel drive (RWD) drivetrain. However, the 2019 model also offers an all-wheel drive (AWD) option.
Q: Is the Mercedes-Benz C300 4Matic?
A: 4Matic - the name of Mercedes-Benz's AWD system - does not come standard on the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C300. However, 4Matic is an available option for the Mercedes-Benz C300.
RepairPal gave the Mercedes-Benz C300 an overall reliability rating of 4 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Excellent. This rating ranks the Mercedes-Benz C300 20th out of 59 among Luxury Midsize Cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Mercedes-Benz C300 is $561, compared to an average of $554 for Luxury Midsize Cars and $556 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Mercedes-Benz C300 owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 1 times per year, compared to an average of 1.6 times for Luxury Midsize Cars and 1.4 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 7% for the Mercedes-Benz C300, compared to an average of 10% for Luxury Midsize Cars and 12% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2006-2020 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 09/01/2021. Learn more.
Reviews for Mercedes-Benz C300
Horrible experience. Do not buy
I bought this car 4 days ago and I'm already turned completely off by it. The "new car" smell is literally gone already. Imagine purchasing a "luxury car"....wearing your favorite suit to work and being met with the overwhelming smell of gasoline in the cab. Imagine smelling like a grease monkey at meetings. Imagine getting light-headed and your eyes watering because the gas leak is that strong. This was definitely NOT the experience I expected, especially when you consider the cost: of the vehicle, the fuel economy, and maintenance. I will NEVER own another Mercedes Benz....I consider that brand to be absolute garbage now. DO NOT BUY THIS CAR
- Value: I am forced to put this....the value of this car is porcelain. It just looks okay...but it's a crap machine
A superior luxury car at an affordable price ..
The C-300 was actually not the vehicle we intended to purchase .. We were looking at the C-250 sports body style .. The dealer was showing us the C-250 and in some confusion someone brought the C-300 out and that vehicle changed our minds in a hurry .. The body style is full of beautiful lines and curves anyone would like .. Its sleek design gets us many compliments from other vehicle owners .. We especially like the V-6 as it delivers the power we have been looking for for quiet a while .. We make occasional trips to the great smokey mountains and the C-300 has no problem climbing the steep grades .. Everyone wants to drive it !! There is only 1 problem we have noticed .. The rear seatbelt fits too tight ..
- Power: Smooth acceleration & plenty of power..
- Seat Comfort: Rear seatbelt fits too tightly against your chest ..
- Safety: Rear seatbelt behind driver fits to tightly ..
No buyers remorse here. Choices were researched befor purchase, and we choose correctly.
Handles the road well, no lean on curves, but rides quietly. Four wheel drive provides weather protection, and there is power in reserve for acceleration when ramping up to expressways in front of trucks traveling in excess of 70 mph. On the negative side, there are so many electronic gadgets, who has the time to read through three owners' operating manuals? Also, though we have not yet had to take this Mercedes-Benz in for service, we know from past experience that Mercedes-Benz service charges are astronomically high, and unfortunately, do not always achieve problem resolutions in spite of high charges..
- Weather Versatility: Four wheel drive is goos for snow.
- Styling: Not a copy of other mid-priced sedans.
- Ride and Handling: Flat on the curves, but the ride is quiet and comfortable.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.