Used 2015 Mini Cooper for Sale
2015 Mini Cooper S
Coming soon to CarMax Greenville NC, NC
About the 2015 Mini Cooper
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Mini Cooper. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Mini Cooper
Love my mini
This has been my dream car for years and I finally have one. It is a blast to drive and gets great fuel economy.
- Fuel Economy: It is 93 octane only but gets great gas mileage. On average about 35 mpg.
- Power: I bought a manual and the s model. It has twin turbos and plenty of power.
- Ride and Handling: It drives like a go-cart for the street.
- Interior Space: I have the two door model and even though it has four seats, my 9 year old struggles to get in and out of the rear seats. It is basically a two person car.
- Cargo Space: I can fit about to cases of bottle water in the trunk, but the rear seats fold down to fit more inside.
- Cost to Maintain: It is a bmw so it will cost more to maintain.
Excellent for long freeway rides. Comfort and mileage...
- Ride and Handling:
- Power: Turbo version gets your acceleration going...
- Fuel Economy: Very economical for the power it has...
- Dashboard: Very unconventional and Star Wars like... Takes time to get used to...
- Braking: Break and accelerator pedals are too close together and not centered for a lay driver...
- Cost to Maintain: I was told at a dealership that Factory Warranty is only to 40k miles and expires after that... (now times it is unbelievably low). Please verify and tell me Ian wrong...
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.