Used Porsche 911 for Sale
2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S
Available at your store CarMax Dulles, VA
2012 Porsche 911 Targa 4S
Only available at CarMax Frederick, MD
About the Porsche 911
If you are in the market for a two-door luxury sports car that will turn heads and throw you back in your seat with its pulse-pounding acceleration, then the Porsche 911 may be the ideal vehicle for you. The Porsche 911 comes in a wide array of configurations and can be equipped with an even wider array of optional features. In addition to an exceptionally large list of available features, the Porsche 911 also offers numerous available engine options. On the 2017 Porsche 911, for example, you can choose between a 370 hp 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 engine or a 420 hp 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 engine as well as a rear-wheel drive or an all-wheel drive drivetrain. Whichever trim configuration, optional features, drivetrain, and engine option that you choose, the Porsche 911 is a luxury sports car that is sure to exceed your expectations.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: What does the 911 stand for in Porsche 911?
A: The "911" in Porsche 911 does not have any specific meaning.
Q: How fast is the Porsche 911?
A: According to Porsche, the 2017 Porsche 911 Carrera is capable of accelerating from 0-100 km/h in 4.4 seconds while the 2017 Porsche 911 Carrera S is capable of accelerating from 0-100 km/h in 3.9 seconds.
Q: Does the Porsche 911 have a trunk?
A: Since the Porsche 911's engine is mounted in the back of the vehicle, the Porsche 911 does not have a traditional trunk. However, the Porsche 911 does come with a trunk in the front of the vehicle. On the 2017 model, this trunk provides 4.76 cubic ft. of cargo space.
Porsche 911 Trim Configurations
The Porsche 911 comes available in four different trim configurations. The trims and trim features listed are based on the 2017 model year. These trim configurations include:
- 911 Carrera - The base trim of the Porsche 911, the 911 Carrera trim includes features such as a 370 hp 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 engine, a rear-wheel drive drivetrain, leather seats, a seven-inch touchscreen display, a built-in navigation system, voice command recognition, rear park assist, and more as well as a wide range of available features.
- 911 Carrera 4 - The 911 Carrera 4 trim of the Porsche 911 includes everything found on the 911 Carrera trim as well as an all-wheel drive drivetrain and a wide range of available features.
- 911 Carrera S - The 911 Carrera S trim of the Porsche 911 includes everything found on the 911 Carrera trim as well as a 420 hp 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 engine and a wide range of available features.
- 911 Carrera 4S - The 911 Carrera 4S trim of the Porsche 911 includes everything found on the 911 Carrera 4 trim as well as an all-wheel drive drivetrain and a wide range of available features.
RepairPal gave the Porsche 911 an overall reliability rating of 2 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Below Average. This rating ranks the Porsche 911 25th out of 31 among luxury midsize cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Porsche 911 is $1072, compared to an average of $771 for luxury midsize cars and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Porsche 911 owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.5 times per year, compared to an average of 0.7 times for luxury midsize cars and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 22% for the Porsche 911, compared to an average of 12% for luxury midsize cars and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Porsche 911
it is a very deluxe and sporty automobile!
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
- Seat Comfort:
- Cost to Maintain:
If you want to drive a REAL sports car this is it
If you want to drive a real sports car this is it. Skip the ultimate driving machine BMW (that's a joke), and climb into one of these with a 7 speed manual transmission. Don't go the grandma way with an automatic. This car is incredible to drive. Do yourself a favor and get one now. You will be without words to describe how it feels to drive one.
- Braking: stops on a dime
- Cabin Noise: low
- Dashboard: Beautiful. Tach in center where it should be!!!!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.