Used Porsche Cayenne for Sale
2017 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Free Shipping from CarMax Ellicott City, MD
2018 Porsche Cayenne Platinum
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
About the Porsche Cayenne
Porsche may be best-known for their fast and luxurious two-door sports cars, but Porsche has produced several fast and luxurious SUVs over the years as well. Among these Porsche SUVs, one of the most popular is the Porsche Cayenne. The Porsche Cayenne entered its third generation in 2018 as a 2019 model, with the 2019 Porsche Cayenne getting a number of exciting updates such as new engine options, new technology options, and refreshed interior and exterior styling. If you are in the market for a luxury SUV that offers just as much in way of performance as it does style and comfort, the Porsche Cayenne is an excellent vehicle to consider.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the Porsche Cayenne an SUV?
A: The Porsche Cayenne is a midsize luxury SUV. It has two rows of seats and is capable of seating up to five passengers.
Q: What Does Porsche Cayenne Mean?
A: The name of the Porsche Cayenne has a couple of different meanings. For one, Cayenne is the capital of French Guiana. Cayenne is also a popular type of pepper.
Q: What is the Fastest Porsche Cayenne?
A: The 2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo is the fastest Cayenne model that Porsche has produced to-date. The 2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo is equipped with a 550 hp 4.0L turbocharged V8 engine that is able to accelerate the vehicle to 100km/h (62.13 mph) in just 3.9 seconds according to Porsche.
Q: Is the Porsche Cayenne Four-Wheel Drive?
A: All Porsche Cayenne trims and year models come equipped with an all-wheel drive (AWD) drivetrain.
Q: How Fast is the Porsche Cayenne?
A: The Porsche Cayenne is impressively fast, particularly for an SUV. Even the base model of the 2019 Porsche Cayenne is equipped with a 340 hp turbocharged V6 engine that is able to accelerate the Cayenne to 100km/h (62.13 mph) in 6.2 seconds and has a top speed of 152 mph according to Porsche. The 2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo, meanwhile, is able to reach a top speed of 177 mph and is able to accelerate to 100 km/h (62.13 mph) 3.9 seconds according to Porsche.
Porsche Cayenne Trim Configurations
Third-Generation Porsche Cayenne Trim Configurations
2019 Porsche Cayenne Trim Levels
• Base - The base trim of the 2019 Porsche Cayenne features a 340 hp 3.0L turbocharged V6 engine, a 10-speaker audio system, push-button start, a partial leather interior, and more! Additional features are available for the base trim of the 2019 Porsche Cayenne depending on the package you choose.
• S - The S trim of the 2019 Porsche Cayenne features everything found on the base trim as well as a 440 hp 2.9L twin-turbo V6 engine, silver or black sport tailpipes, Porsche Torque Vectoring, and more! Additional features are available for the S trim of the 2019 Porsche Cayenne depending on the package that is purchased.
• Turbo - The Turbo trim of the 2019 Porsche Cayenne features everything found on the S trim as well as a 550 hp 4.0L turbocharged V8 engine, a Bose® surround sound system, a smooth-finish leather interior, heated front and rear seats, a heated steering wheel, and more! Additional features are available for the Turbo trim of the 2019 Porsche Cayenne depending on the package that is purchased.
RepairPal gave the Porsche Cayenne an overall reliability rating of 1.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Below Average. This rating ranks the Porsche Cayenne 14th out of 14 among luxury midsize SUVs.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Porsche Cayenne is $1231, compared to an average of $837 for luxury midsize SUVs and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Porsche Cayenne owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 1.1 times per year, compared to an average of 0.7 times for luxury midsize SUVs and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 21% for the Porsche Cayenne, compared to an average of 12% for luxury midsize SUVs and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Porsche Cayenne
Diesel Suprise Surprise !
The power and torque are phenomenal. It's a drivers car. You can get a quick 0-60 in sport mode but where the diesel shines is on the highway. You can pull away from just about any car with ease. The Cayenne Diesel pulls with ease and the real worl fuel economy is better than advertised. I got 31.5 Mpg on a 288 mile road trip. Most importantly ! Porsche is giving away the CPO warranty 100,000K or 6yrs whichever comes first because of the diesel scandal. Yes giving it away just go and get your car serviced at the dealer so they can put you in the system. You'll get a letter from Porsche. I don't know how long that will last.
- Fuel Economy: Real world 600 mpg city and 700+ highway
- Ride and Handling: Handles way better than 5000lb vehicle should
- Power: Chipexpress.com. Boosted from 240-292 Hp and from 406-492lb ft of torque for $600 bucks
- Cabin Noise: It's not a con for me but when the engine is cold and idle you can get vibration in the steering wheels and cabin but that is completely normal with this model.
Awesome car in awesome condition
This car is perfect for my lifestyle- just nice enough and sporty enough, but also is able to tow/carry everything I need.
- Styling: Beautiful interior
- Fuel Economy: 600 miles range on a tank
- Interior Space: Plenty of cargo room
Fun SUV, very practical and comfortable
If you're looking for a sporty SUV with a prestigious badge, this is absolutely the go to. It's a lot of fun to drive and has all the creature comforts you could as for.
- Seat Comfort:
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy:
- Power: Get the S version...
2020 Porsche Cayenne: Reviews, Photos, and More
2020 Porsche Cayenne: Reviews, Photos, and More
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.