Used 2019 Subaru Forester for Sale
About the 2019 Subaru Forester
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2019 Subaru Forester. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2019 Subaru Forester
tons of safety features. some issues with apple car play connectivity but may just need a system update
- Cargo Space:
- Technology and Entertainment:
Except for the windows in front not wanting to go all the way up without playing with the control 7-8 times, sometimes having to turn engine off & restarting car to get the driver window to close.
- Interior Space: great seat height, seat covers leg room & lighting, center console sliding arm rest
- Cargo Space: great height for placing groceries & other packages in & out
- Fuel Economy: good
- Dashboard: Still trying to learn control of starlink, bluetooth, and windows
- Interior Space: cup holder too wide for drinks, they tip over all the time
- Technology and Entertainment: Still trying to learn control of starlink, bluetooth, and windows Also hard oi find & insert cables into port in center console. Haven't found any ports for back seats
VERY happy with my choice!
Every part of my selling 2 other cars to you and me buying my Forrester was easy and your people were totally fair and honest about every transaction.
- Interior Space: I can transport almost anything and everybody!
- Cost to Maintain: Very good on gas
- Ride and Handling: Very smooth ride
- Cabin Noise: Very much noise on interstate
- Interior Space: Cubbies and cup holders are small and awkward
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.