Used 2013 Subaru Legacy for Sale
Reviews for 2013 Subaru Legacy
Great car, no issues, love it!
I have had no issues with this car at all, it handles excellent in the rain/snow, i love it!
- Safety: rating one of the highest in safety
- Reliability: Very reliable, no issues
- Weather Versatility: Excellent in rain/snow, amazing handling
- Fuel Economy: the fuel mileage is OK, not excellent but better than an AWD suv
- Cabin Noise: slight cabin noise, not too bad though
- Cost to Maintain: It seems to use oil faster than any other car i've had
A great buying experience
AWD is perfect for the Julian area, which gets occasional snow and ice. The car drives great and gets good milage. Owned a 2005 the same model and it has 300,000 miles on it very dependable
- Fuel Economy:
- Cost to Maintain:
- Ride and Handling: The suspension could be softer, it stears very well.
Wonderful car, great price!
Check out the safety features! Best reviews and car and safety awards in the business. The car is super fast, great on gas, sporty look.
- Ride and Handling:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.