Used 2020 Toyota Camry for Sale
About the 2020 Toyota Camry
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2020 Toyota Camry. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2020 Toyota Camry
My 2nd Camry SE
Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) design of the Camry body shell makes it lightweight for fuel economy and body pieces of steel that make it durable for safety. It's stylish and still comfortable to ride in.
- Fuel Economy: Toyota promised at most 40 mpg highway. I'm averaging 43-45 mpg even when I'm doing 5 mph over.
- Power: I love the sound that this 2.5L (A25A-FKS) makes. Doesn't sound much "imported" of the "zoom." 200 HP & lightweight car: it will do 80-85 mph if you're not watching your speed while on the interstates.
- Value: Lexus features without the Lexus pricing.
- Cost to Maintain: No cons really! It's great car so far. I hope this Camry will also drive 307k miles like my traded in 2012 Camry did.
Great looking car interior and exterior!
Overall great features, dependable, and I enjoy driving it.
- Ride and Handling:
- Cabin Noise:
- Weather Versatility: The tires are not good for bad weather.
I’m so glad I found the right car for me
They have a great selection of pre owned cars
- Braking: awesome
- Cargo Space: great space
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.