Used 2014 Toyota Venza for Sale
About the 2014 Toyota Venza
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Toyota Venza. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Toyota Venza
Needs more features
Although the car seems sound mechanically and roomy, Toyota missed the boat when it comes to ride comfort and road noise. The cloth seats are hard as a park bench and very uncomfortable on long trips. The non powered passenger seat needs more adjustments.There are no sun visor extenders so the sun coming from the side is right in your face. There is no glove box light, and the rear light is on the side, so if you have packages next to it, you get no light when the tail gate is opened. It needs A/C & D/C plug adapters as my previous Chevrolet had. The nineteen inch tires will be expensive to replace, $700 to $1,000 per set of four. It needs rear bumper sensors, as the back up screen can't be seen when the sun shines on it.
- Safety: The safety rating
- Reliability: Toyota reputation
- Cabin Noise: Very noisy wind & road when on highway
- Ride and Handling: Rides stiff and uncomfortable seats
- Technology and Entertainment: Needs more interior lights, glove box, rear compartment. Bumper back up sensor needed. Radio and heater controls are small and cumbersome.
Happy Venza Owner!
The Venza was a nice change from the 1999 Avalon I owned for 13 years. It's the perfect crossover. It handles just like the Avalon with a luxurious feel at a great price. It has a very roomy and quiet interior. All the controls are within easy reach. Love the navigation system and all the other high-tech features. The Cosmic Mica Gray is a beautiful color. Already having a Sienna in the family, the Highlander seemed to big, so the Venza was the perfect choice. Couldn't be happier!
Toyota Quality; Second to None
This is my second Venza. I owned my previous car for 8 years and 156,000 miles. When Carmax had a 2014 Venza with 16,000 miles, I had to jump at the opportunity. Toyota Venzas are reliable, comfortable, and have a solid powertrain. I had no mechanical or electrical failures. Carmax is a great place to purchase preowned Toyota vehicles.
- Reliability: workmanship and quality results in a reliable car.
- Interior Space: me and my sons are 6'3" and taller and there is plenty of room. the vehicle is versatile to haul many things too.
- Ride and Handling: smooth ride and the V6 has plenty of power.
- Seat Comfort: My latest model doesn't have heated seats.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.