Used Toyota Venza for Sale
2010 Toyota Venza
$99 Shipping from CarMax Lancaster, PA
2011 Toyota Venza
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
2013 Toyota Venza LE
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
About The Toyota Venza
Though the 2015 model marked the end of the Toyota Venza's production run in the United States, the Toyota Venza still remains a highly popular vehicle in the used SUV market. Featuring a comfortable and composed ride, an impressive amount of cargo space, and punchy engine options, the Toyota Venza is a well-rounded midsize SUV that is just as suited for family road trips as it is for a daily commute. If you are in the market for a stylish and capable used SUV, the Toyota Venza is well worth considering.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
2014-2015 Toyota Venza Trim Configurations
The 2014-2015 Toyota Venza comes available in three different trim levels:
• LE - The base trim of the 2014-2015 Toyota Venza, the LE trim features a 181 hp 2.7L four-cylinder engine, dual-zone automatic climate control, a 6.1-inch touchscreen display, a rearview camera, an auto-dimming rearview mirror with a built-in compass, and more.
• XLE - The XLE trim of the 2014-2015 Toyota Venza features everything found on the LE trim as well as leather-trimmed seating, push-button start, a leather-trimmed steering wheel with voice-command controls, a built-in navigation system, heated front seats, and more.
• Limited - The Limited trim of the 2014-2015 Toyota Venza features everything found on the XLE trim as well as a 268 hp 3.5L V6 engine, a panoramic glass roof with front power tilt/slide moonroof, LED daytime running lights, a premium JBL® 13-speaker audio system, automatic headlights with high beam assist, and more.
Q: Is the Toyota Venza still being made?
A: The Toyota Venza is no longer in production. Toyota ended the Venza's US production run with the 2015 model.
Q: Is the Toyota Venza an SUV?
A: The Toyota Venza is a midsize SUV. The vehicle has two rows of seating and is capable of seating up to five passengers.
Q: Does the Toyota Venza have third-row seating?
A: The Toyota Venza does not have third-row seating. The Toyota Venza is a five-door SUV with two rows of seating and is capable of seating up to five passengers.
Q: Is Toyota bringing the Venza back?
A: Rumors regarding the return of the Toyota Venza have been circulating for several years now. As of yet, however, there has been no confirmation from Toyota that they will be producing new Toyota Venza models.
RepairPal gave the Toyota Venza an overall reliability rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Excellent. This rating ranks the Toyota Venza 2nd out of 31 among Midsize SUVs.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Toyota Venza is $374, compared to an average of $475 for Midsize SUVs and $556 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Toyota Venza owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.6 times per year, compared to an average of 1.1 times for Midsize SUVs and 1.4 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 7% for the Toyota Venza, compared to an average of 12% for Midsize SUVs and 12% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2006-2020 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 09/01/2021. Learn more.
Reviews for Toyota Venza
What I expected when buying from CarMax
great performance, comfortable ride lots of room. am 6' tall and I have lots of head room, can actually wear a hat. Had issues when bought the car, but as I expected, CarMax took care of all and by very knowledgeable people. This is my second purchase thru CarMax and will not be the last. As long as CarMax exists, I will never buy a new car again, when their used cars are turned over, they are as good or better than new one.
- Ride and Handling: Very Comfortable
- Reliability: When the car comes out of CarMax, you can be sure it is in the best condition
- Interior Space: My Venza is a cross-over and has lots of room. at 6' tall, I have lots of head room
stylish shape and quiet luxury without arrogence
this 2014 Venza XLE AWD 6 cylinder is very comfortable to drive. It has all the bells and whistles of the Limited (w/o a sun roof or premium sound) All electronic features are so extensive, I had to read the 90+ page book to operate the Enhance dashboard monitor. features are ergonomically placed including telescoping steering wheel & gear shift are in perfect position for comfort while driving. I like the passenger power seating adjustments. Power on the V-6 engine is sure and steady with extra power to spare even driving in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Gears shift seamlessly. Both front and rear seating are built for tall people with plenty of head & leg room. Cargo space is ample & huge w/rear seats laid down as a flat deck.
- Ride and Handling: smooth steering,stable on bumps, feel to the road good.
- Power: The power is more than I'll ever need with the powerful v-6 engine. Shifting is smooth and seamless.
- Reliability: only a 7 years production of Venzas, but legendary quality and dependability of Toyota!
- Cabin Noise: some road noise evident but after I change to quieter tire than the Good Years from the factory It should make a difference
- Fuel Economy: 18 mpg in town and 25-26 on highway trips. Average but not exceptional.
- Visibility: The side rear pillars diminish what you can see in the rear view mirror so you need to get used to the side view mirrors. (I love the retracting side-view mirrors when pulling into my 9' garage door opening.)
Hoped for better fuel economy
I went from a Sequoia V8 to the Venza V6. I wanted better MPG and was disappointed that I had car payments to get only 2 miles more per gallon. I had waited 10 years to get a new car and thought Toyota would have improved fuel economy on this model. I even looked atthe 2015 Venza and that only gives one more MPG becaues of smaller tires.I wanted a crossover without losing the security of a bigger car and thought this would fit.It feels like a car,not a crossover,not a mid size SUV.Just too low.Dont get me started on the blind spots that come with this car.Scarey.
- Interior Space: Good Leg room fro everyone
- Cargo Space: Haven't had to test it but see how the chairs fold right down.
- Styling: Love my keyless start and rear closing touch.Them 20's though
- Fuel Economy: Less than 17MPG :
- Visibility: Blind spots everywhere.Makes it an uncomfortable lane changer
- Seat Comfort: Only electronic on one side.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.