Used 2015 Volkswagen Golf for Sale
Reviews for 2015 Volkswagen Golf
Poorly refurbished, multiple problems
great looking inside and out. fun car. lots of power
- Power: golf R is very quick
- Weather Versatility: the 4 motion all wheeI drive is great no problem with traction or control
- Cabin Noise: for being on sport suspension with 19 inch wheels with little rubber it is relatively quiet for normally noisy vw cabins
- Fuel Economy: high way mileage is lower than advertised 30mph high way at 65mph. lucky if it touches 28 on average same goes for the city mileage
- Reliability: I think this is more a Carmaxx issue check engine light damaged differential, window motor problems. headlight problems reverse camera problems. all not addressed before put up for sale by car max
- Cost to Maintain: it’s German need I say more about maintenance cost
Wonderful & always a fun to drive
There is a lot to tell about this car, the driving experience is far better compared to the hatchback in the economy segment. The interior in terms of quality is way ahead, the smooth drive, the turns all perfect. Glad to be driving this car and looking ahead to many more years. Thanks Carmax!
- Ride and Handling: It's very smooth when road condition is good.
- Power: Pickup is really smooth, get up to speed without any hiccups
- Cargo Space: Lots of cargo space when you push down the rear passenger seat for extra cargo
- Cabin Noise: Too much cabin noise when you hit a cement road or a very grainy road.
- Braking: Had problems with the brake, they were squealing and I had to go for repairs.
- Interior Space: There was a foul smell coming off from the air vents, mainly due to cabin filter which was in a very poor state.
Dont give CarMax your money!
after 3 months of labor from CarMax to fix the lemon they TRIED to sell me it’s a great car. great on gas and low maintenance for the most part.
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
- Cabin Noise:
- Cost to Maintain:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.